• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Coach Mode Questions

fanoftgame

I'm thinking about switching to coach mode.

1) Can you play coach mode vs another player online? (Even if its auto pass way)
2) What are your house rules. ex: Only one audible per play, one hot route, ect
3) Are sliders difrent for coach mode in auto pass vs actual coach mode?
4) If Im playing with auto pass should I change the human sliders or cpu sliders

Gooksta

1) pretty sure you can
2) I never audible or hot route vs cpu
3) don't know
4) don't know

Blue Balls

I'm thinking about switching to coach mode.

3) Are sliders difrent for coach mode in auto pass vs actual coach mode?
4) If Im playing with auto pass should I change the human sliders or cpu sliders

Sorry for bringing up an old topic but (N)Utopia keeps moving and I dunno if you found answers to 3 or 4

3) Auto pass plays differently than pure coach mode. You should not use the same set of sliders.
4) You can change both-if you wish.

Gooksta

Running Cpu vs cpu with my create a team.. on year 10. No nationalchampionships.. moved to big XII after my first bcs bowl game. Run BYU's air raid and a 335 d. Just recruit and do formation subs for a guy or two.. here and there.. currently undefeated 9 games in.. have a 99 spd ath at RB. Was suppose to be a db.. but put him at rb.. kills in the screen game.. also a 99 spd wr to stretch the D. 4 star balanced qb who is good enough to run the zone read and passes from the pocket pretty well. My d is a few 4 star guys, but mostly 3 star guys still.. i have gone after high acceleration. It has been a good tactic.. lbs shoot gaps and can beat ol on blitzs.. its been fun going from a 3 win cupcake to a possible mnc in 10 yrs. Still waiting for that game where i lose to someone i should beat though.

NoleFan

Sorry for bringing up an old topic but (N)Utopia keeps moving and I dunno if you found answers to 3 or 4

3) Auto pass plays differently than pure coach mode. You should not use the same set of sliders.
4) You can change both-if you wish.
For some reason I prefer auto pass coach mode over true coach mode despite having to take care of the kicking myself. What I do for sliders is find someone who plays “no switch” style and I use their cpu offense and human defense for both

In NCAA 14 using Skyboxer’s from OS