• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

College Baseball/Softball Thread

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Baseball bros being insufferable douchebags?

giphy.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Flicking people off and acting like databases is the same as bat flipping?
Oh I don’t care. I don’t even watch. I know as soon as I care and root for them they will lose. I just watch highlights. But I don’t care if they act like douchebags. I thought the bird flip was funny though.

CJ_24

Auburn-Oregon State and 'Furd-UConn playing live at 11pm central tonight. Sign me up hermano!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Tennessee looks good. Caught myself rooting for ND which is weird. I think having UT around to root against in the CWS is the better outcome.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

Glad I spent the day getting my deflated basketball skin tanned at the pool listening to the Stones “Steel Wheels” instead of watching this choke job. Woof. The whores of Slusher Tower ‘97 didn’t get choked out that bad at home.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Glad I spent the day getting my deflated basketball skin tanned at the pool listening to the Stones “Steel Wheels” instead of watching this choke job. Woof. The whores of Slusher Tower ‘97 didn’t get choked out that bad at home.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Arkansas is in. UConn looks like the baseball equivalent of Bishop Sycamore but somehow they're a win away from Omaha.

Hopefully Texas loses.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Reel e bummed ECU lost. I’ve followed that program for years ever since they recruited a kid I coached. Knew they were building something special, was hoping they’d break through to the CWS this year.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Reel e bummed ECU lost. I’ve followed that program for years ever since they recruited a kid I coached. Knew they were building something special, was hoping they’d break through to the CWS this year.

Man, that’s got to be crushing after winning that first game in the series.

CJ_24

The two games Friday are OUDNA-Daddy and Domer-Tejas. Those fan bases, woof. Rooting for the meteor