• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

College Football Offseason Thread Presented by Joe Mixon's Punch-Out!!

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I might be mis-remembering the past but I don't remember a ton of shit coming out about Florida players early in Meyers run. I thought a majority of problems that came out while the guys were there was the 09-10 teams and onward into Muschamps run.

Lightningwar

Administrator

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Coach Long will be having a sit down with the compliance office too.

“He’s kind of an expert on transferring. He told me his first class wasn’t until 7 o’clock tonight and as long as he didn’t go to class, he could transfer and be eligible. I don’t know that. I would guess he’s right because I’m sure he checked.”

Brick

Guess the corch:

"I've been saying it for a long time, I will not hire an assistant until I see his wife. If she looks the part and she's a D1 recruit, then you got a chance to get hired. That's part of the deal. There's a very strong correlation between having the confidence, going up and talking to a woman, and being quick on your feet and having some personality and confidence and being articulate and confident, than it is walking into a high school and recruiting a kid and selling him."

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I wanted to jokingly say Joe Paterno, but thought "Nah. That doesn't sound like him."

Then I looked up who it was and was surprised how close I came.

CJ_24

Guess the corch:

"I've been saying it for a long time, I will not hire an assistant until I see his wife. If she looks the part and she's a D1 recruit, then you got a chance to get hired. That's part of the deal. There's a very strong correlation between having the confidence, going up and talking to a woman, and being quick on your feet and having some personality and confidence and being articulate and confident, than it is walking into a high school and recruiting a kid and selling him."

This statement is so creepy. Every part of it. From eyeballing jerb candidates' wives, to comparing picking up women to recruiting high school boys. Sooo creepy.

. . . He may not be wrong (I don't know either way), but it's still creepy.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
giphy.gif

Wooly

Shit. The local ED is about to get swamped with BYU coeds this weekend. These new caffeine drinkers don't know their limits yet. Plus, date rapes about to skyrocket. Lots of coeds in tears in the Bishop's office Sunday mornings. Binge caffeine drinking about to hit Provo like Irma hit BVI.

Bdub

I love that gif. My 11 year old came home the other day and asked me if I had seen the funny gif of the dumb BYU fans. Even in Utah BYU is mocked.