• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference USA discussion

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Top recruiting classes:

#26 Air Force
#47 UTEP
#61 ULL
#86 Troy
#95 Tulsa
#112 Arkansas State
#121 FIU

Others:

#23 Navy
#29 Army
#48 MTSU
#62 ULM
#74 Tulane

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I see Army and Navy are already becoming those powerhouses they always are in NCAA.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Depth is precarious on the defensive side of the ball. I didn't sign a single LB or CB. I did get a walk-on 64 OVR LB that is a bonus, but no immediate help. #struggling

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Got one more guy joining and then we are capping at 10. He hasn't joined the website yet, but he is going to take over ECU and we roll them into the mix next year. Welcome @peeingsloth (Ewww!!!!)

Hopefully this batch of noobs are better than the ones we have been getting in the past.

Last edited:

fonzilla

Got one more guy joining and then we are capping at 10. He hasn't joined the website yet, but he is going to take over ECU and we roll them into the mix next year. Welcome @peeingsloth (Ewww!!!!)

Hopefully this batch of noobs are better than the ones we have been getting in the past.
Is there a magic tree you are plucking these guys off of?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
[Crsigsnzilla, post: 102682, member: 98"]Is there a magic tree you are plucking these guys off of?[/quote]

Craigslist, Grinder.com and outside Home Depot.

peeingsloth

I was found @ Home Depot but only because I was walking by it to go into Bed Bath & Beyond. Thanks for the invite again and I look forward to playing with you all. By the way 5 passing accuracy is no joke.

fonzilla

I was found @ Home Depot but only because I was walking by it to go into Bed Bath & Beyond. Thanks for the invite again and I look forward to playing with you all. By the way 5 passing accuracy is no joke.
So are you a slow pisser or just a lazy pisser and piss wherever you damn well please???

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
How pretty is your mouth

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
I am resigning from the OD. NCAA is beginning to lose its entertainment value for me from an online perspective, and my schedule is becoming more restrictive due to an increase in client activity for my freelance work. At the point, I'm generally using NCAA to experiment with offenses and supplement research in X's & O's. I'm using it more as a lab to test real-life concepts than I am to simply play the game at face value. With my schedule, this means I'm maybe fooling around for an hour after work a night or two per week. The OD's are really becoming something else on my to-do list rather than something I'm looking forward to. That's no fault on anyone's part; it's more that I don't get anything additional out of that versus offline play.

Anyways, best of luck to those of you that are left. It's unfortunate so few of us still play, but that's the nature of the beast with a game that has slowly died over the last eight years.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Everyone review the rules. I deleted a 4th down rule where you could go for it anywhere/anytime for 4th and inches. I included you could go for it past midfield if it was 4th-8 or less.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Influenced by my call last night with 2 mins left from my 34?

No it was a game I had with Flann when he went for it 4th and inches on his 20. Technically he was within the rules, but I didn't like it. Sure some Coaches (like Spurrier) would role the dice there, but generally most guys would punt (especially considering how hard defense is).

I didn't realize at the time but yeah you shouldn't have been able to go for it when you did (it was 24-24, 2:30 left, 4th and 1, his 40). Here are the BSCFL rules:

Going for it on 4th
4th and inches - anywhere, anytime
4th and 1 - inside opponents 40
Anywhere when trailing by 35 in 2nd quarter
Anywhere when trailing by 28 in 3rd quarter
Anywhere when trailing by 14 in the 4th quarter
Anywhere when tied or trailing by 7 with less than 3 minutes to go in the 4th quarter

Since you weren't behind you should have punted. However, I wasn't sure of the rule and it didn't bother me.

RamesuThe1

Last part of the rule says "anywhere when tied or trailing by 7 with less than 3 minutes to go in the 4th Quarter."

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Navy tried to call me out mid game.....and I got to say " check yo rules bitch". Then he won on a hail mary.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I knew you were in the right. I was just pissed off that I had that stupid rule in the first place and said, "that was cray!"

But in the end that Hail Mary was the ultimate cray cray.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Thank God I have depth at RB. My starter is out for 3 more weeks and my 2nd string is out for the year. My 3rd stringer just set the school record for rushing yards in a game though.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
The #3 UTEP Miners visit Annapolis and defeat the #11 Navy Midshipmen 52-35 behind an opportunistic defense that forced 5 INTs and SR-HB Lance Williams who had 180+ yards total offense and 2 TDs. UTEP jumped out to a 24-0 lead and was able to hold off a powerful comeback by Navy with their back -up QB who cut the lead to 38-35 at one point. UTEP is on the road next week to play NIU.