• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference USA discussion

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Have you played in an online dynasty before? How did you find this website? What is your GT?

@bruin228 is the commish while I'm gone. Set up a game with him and if your not to jerky he will send you an invite.

JAR201166

Have you played in an online dynasty before? How did you find this website? What is your GT?

@bruin228 is the commish while I'm gone. Set up a game with him and if your not to jerky he will send you an invite.
No I haven't I found it by looking up ncaa 14 online dynasty's gt is same as my user name on here JAR201166. I will be on tonight to play.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Even though it's an exhibition take a look at our rules, etc. We currently have 10 people in the OD, but people 1 or 2 people drop every year or so.

If you get the thumbs up the team restriction is any 2-star team, any 3-star 84 and below, or any 4 star 80 and below.

JAR201166

Even though it's an exhibition take a look at our rules, etc. We currently have 10 people in the OD, but people 1 or 2 people drop every year or so.

If you get the thumbs up the team restriction is any 2-star team, any 3-star 84 and below, or any 4 star 80 and below.
I jus hope you guys are not like the madden sim leagues I got kicked for running the spread guy couldn't stop a simple inside zone lol. If its just conference usa I might take UAB.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
It's a custom league so although it says CONF USA it has a mixture of teams from Sun Belt, Conf USA, MAC and the service academies. You can pick UAB, but you might want to pick a more talented team.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
@JAR201166

4-star 80 and below, 3 star 84 and below or any 2 star.

Teams already in C-USA West:

ULM
Nevada

Otherwise, pick any team that fits those rules and we can put you in the conference next year (we are a little over halfway through the current season)

fonzilla

@JAR201166

4-star 80 and below, 3 star 84 and below or any 2 star.

Teams already in C-USA West:

ULM
Nevada

Otherwise, pick any team that fits those rules and we can put you in the conference next year (we are a little over halfway through the current season)
Who we waiting on bud?

JAR201166

I will pick my team tonight this damn Batman game has me hooked lol any suggestions on who I should pick?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I will pick my team tonight this damn Batman game has me hooked lol any suggestions on who I should pick?

Arkham Asylum is so fun.

Nevada (79 OVR, 2*) or ULM (77 OVR, 1*) are already in the conference but aren't great. Nevada is obviously the better pick there. Out of conference; Tulsa (81 OVR, 2*) MTSU(81 OVR, 1*), CSU (79* OVR, 1*), Fresno St (79 OVR, 2*), SDSU (81 OVR, 1*), FAU (77 OVR, 3*), Marshall (79 OVR, 3*) are probably your best options. UAB is 74 OVR and 2* if you still want them.

To give you a frame of reference, our best teams are rated:

UTEP (86 OVR, 3*)
Navy (86 OVR, 3*)
ULL (84 OVR, 4*)
Arkansas St (83 OVR, 3*)

FAU and Marshall look like your best bet since they have decent enough talent and are 3 stars (plus FAU has good recruiting). SDSU, Fresno St, MTSU, Tulsa, or Nevada aren't bad options either.

JAR201166

Can you look at the rosters before you pick? Ill prolly get the one with the better offense I couldn't stop bruin at all on defense in the game we played.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'll look in a sec but I'm fairly certain Marshall had the best offense. I think most everyone's offense was better than their D.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
@JAR201166

Marshall - 83 OFF
FAU - 74 OFF

I just noticed I forgot to check the American:

Houston (84 OVR, 88 OFF, 83 DEF, 3*)
USF (81 OVR, 81 OFF, 83 DEF, 2*)
SMU (81 OVR, 84 OFF, 80 DEF, 2*)

Houston is the best possible team I've seen. I would take them.

They are losing 2 SR QBs but have a 75 OVR SO(RS) with decent speed and an 82 OVR JR(RS) RB so they would fit your system.

fonzilla

@JAR201166

Marshall - 83 OFF
FAU - 74 OFF

I just noticed I forgot to check the American:

Houston (84 OVR, 88 OFF, 83 DEF, 3*)
USF (81 OVR, 81 OFF, 83 DEF, 2*)
SMU (81 OVR, 84 OFF, 80 DEF, 2*)

Houston is the best possible team I've seen. I would take them.

They are losing 2 SR QBs but have a 75 OVR SO(RS) with decent speed and an 82 OVR JR(RS) RB so they would fit your system.
Pick Idaho. That's the team you really want.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
QB #1 - 207/291 for 3050, 30 TDs and 10 INTs, 71.1%, 157 for 1346, 8.6 YPC, 25 TDs

QB #2 - 138/180 for 2148, 27 TDs and 8 INTs, 76.7%, 224 for 1764, 7.9 YPC, 18 TDs

Who would you pick for the Heisman?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
QB #1 - 207/291 for 3050, 30 TDs and 10 INTs, 71.1%, 157 for 1346, 8.6 YPC, 25 TDs

QB #2 - 138/180 for 2148, 27 TDs and 8 INTs, 76.7%, 224 for 1764, 7.9 YPC, 18 TDs

Who would you pick for the Heisman?

Either one is worthy. The tie breaker would be the teams record and quality of schedule.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Either one is worthy. The tie breaker would be the teams record and quality of schedule.

QB#1's team: 10-2, Top 15
QB#2's team: 12-1, playing for national title

QB #1 is my guy and he won the Heisman, Maxwell, Davey O'Brian, and one other award. I was really surprised he won. I suppose I could see it since his passing stats are a lot better and his rushing stats are better in YPC and TDs.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Put it to a vote if you want.

Until it is changed it is expected that we all follow the rules to the best of our ability. I know you can roll up a lot of points quickly in the HUNH offense, but that is really no excuse. Cannot selectively choose which rules we want to follow.