• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Copa America Centenario

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Va5QhN.png

KdPMIy.png

L9KCSL.png

LtpJ10.png

Last edited:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Tite was the one hired by Brazil. Had been doing good with Corinthians so maybe they'll be good again. Guessing he'll be coaching in Rio so we'll see

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
US still in. I blocked Hachi months ago, haven't looked back. 10/10 would block again.
That Japanese hentai shit slows down my browser every time...

Was thinking about going to Mexico quarterfinal at Levi's so I can get a beer shower. Get in price on StubHub is $280. Cool to see Mexico will get another home game.

Snorky's Shame

Bigger stadiums...I dont think iv seen a game thats not been sold out at the Euros.

Fair play in filling them tho :thumbsup:

Most games haven't sold out though or even come close. The USA-Ecuador quarterfinal tonight won't sell out.

The USA just doesn't have a lot of 30,000-50,000 stadiums in big cities that aren't baseball stadiums or not on a college campus.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
That Japanese hentai shit slows down my browser every time...

Was thinking about going to Mexico quarterfinal at Levi's so I can get a beer shower. Get in price on StubHub is $280. Cool to see Mexico will get another home game.
Get a better computer then. Nah b j/k. Ta fa lettin moi know.

Hachiko - The Akita on Nutopia.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Man, this game is brutal. I hate watching games between 2 South America teams. Every bit of contact is horribly exaggerated.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bacca has spent this whole game on the ground. He is not very robust

NML

And yet a tournament 4000 miles away has 4x the Utopia page count of the Copa. HMMMM

Well because a majority of discussion on it has happened in a different thread.

20/80 troll attempt would not bang

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Well because a majority of discussion on it has happened in a different thread.

20/80 troll attempt would not bang

I'd also add that it's not REALLY the Copa. It's a cash grab/ orgy of corruption that some countries aren't taking very seriously.

Last 15 of Peru-Colombia has been fun.

NML

I'd say Colombia have been one of the main culprits. :dunno: Not as guilty as Brazil, though.

Hames in tears because they beat Peru. They looked fine against us and Paraguay - I think they just thought they'd coast against Costa Rica.

Snorky's Shame

I'd also add that it's not REALLY the Copa. It's a cash grab/ orgy of corruption that some countries aren't taking very seriously.

Last 15 of Peru-Colombia has been fun.

To be fair, some countries don't even give a crap about the real Copa America anymore, they care more about the World Cup Qualifiers. This has been true since CONMEBOL went full double round-robin for the 1998 World Cup. Copa America has gone from a two-year cycle to a four-year cycle since then.

If the North and Central American countries split from the Caribbean countries, we could do the same.

Belize
Canada
Costa Rica
El Salvador
Guatemala
Honduras
Mexico
Nicaragua
Panama
United States

Kind of wish we could keep the 3.5 spots in this scenario but the Caribbean probably takes a half spot or even a full spot.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Maybe Cueva has a future playing American football...for Florida State. #WideMiamiWideWideWide

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
This match could use a disgruntled pitch invader in the 2H. Complete with black shirt, ski mask and portly frame. Aks a Messifan (not to be confused with Messi fan, aks an ArgyBargy advocate).