• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK Corches Hot Seat Thread 2019

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
giphy.gif

Incoming QB to STATE went to MINSHEW'S high school?

DrearyFocusedAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif

source.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I wonder if he would've stayed had LSU lost last night and decided to bolt after doing everything he could possibly want to at the college level

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Moorhead to LSU maybe? And promote one of the analysts to co-OC to keep the passing game

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
They still have Emsinger. Surely he's picked up enough knowledge from Brady to help groom a new successor who also worked with the two on the staff this year?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Justin Fuente leafing candidate at Baylor according to Kill Me Pete Thamel

Firing this Southern Illinois bum an early CHRISTmas present to me for 2020 but that just means Jerry “Shake It Up” Kill takes over and leaves the door open for Shane “Inside Draw on 3rd and 35” Beamer to come back. Fuck this team, Whit Smokeacock, and everyone still giving this program money in 2020.

Craig7835

Not even that upset. I mean it obviously sucks to lose him and the offense might go back to being dog poop without him and Burrow but it was an incredible season.

I had said the same thing. I just hope the QB isn't a douchebag like Danny Checkdown Charlie Etling & the guy before him were. I'm sure Eddie O will get somebody to help Ensminger out or Ensminger will capitalize on the blueprint on what Brady left behind

Renegade

Charge on!
I had said the same thing. I just hope the QB isn't a douchebag like Danny Checkdown Charlie Etling & the guy before him were. I'm sure Eddie O will get somebody to help Ensminger out or Ensminger will capitalize on the blueprint on what Brady left behind

I had heard Ensminger was retiring. No?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think Emsinger wanted to step into a quieter role (like say, QB corch only) and let Brady take over at OC, but he may stick around another year with no clear successor with the aim of grooming a new corch for the OC role (as Co-OC again, perhaps).

Craig7835

I think Emsinger wanted to step into a quieter role (like say, QB corch only) and let Brady take over at OC, but he may stick around another year with no clear successor with the aim of grooming a new corch for the OC role (as Co-OC again, perhaps).

That was the plan but Carolina ruined that