• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Defending compressed 2x2?

fanoftgame

In all the years Ive played I have never really found a sound answer to this formation. How do you guys defend it?

Espescially when your getting crossers to both sides. You get a flood on one side and the threat of strwaks up the seams.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
In all the years Ive played I have never really found a sound answer to this formation. How do you guys defend it?

Espescially when your getting crossers to both sides. You get a flood on one side and the threat of strwaks up the seams.

Zone, zone, and more zone. Do NOT blitz.

fanoftgame

Zone, zone, and more zone. Do NOT blitz.

Yea but what kind it so hard to even key wr because you've got so man in one area that can all attack the same place. And usually I try a 5yrd no cover rule but drags actually can hurt you in this formation.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Yea but what kind it so hard to even key wr because you've got so man in one area that can all attack the same place. And usually I try a 5yrd no cover rule but drags actually can hurt you in this formation.

Use a Cover 3 base and occasionally mix in Cover 1/0 if you're gutsy.