• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Direction of the BSCFL

Poll question

• Move 6 user teams into MWC (2 divisions w/CCG)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (explain in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Down to six teams. Do we want to consolidate into one conference? I'm fine either way and the commissioner has the ultimate say. I'm okay with it as is with about 3-5 user games per season (I love user games, but I'm very busy). If we moved to one conference we probably have 1 to 2 more user games (which I could handle). Thoughts?

guardman23

Down to six teams. Do we want to consolidate into one conference? I'm fine either way and the commissioner has the ultimate say. I'm okay with it as is with about 3-5 user games per season (I love user games, but I'm very busy). If we moved to one conference we probably have 1 to 2 more user games (which I could handle). Thoughts?
Switch qba to 10 so I can join

Walter323

Also could do one super conference with 16 teams.
2 user games in your division plus whatever the computer decides for cross division play.
Could put the other top 10 teams from the nation in there each season the the CPU would be tough since all of our teams are pretty decent by now.