• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Draft Day 2088

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Can @TonyGin&Juice @someone get the traded picks together?
Funny you should bring this up. @fignuts traded me two 1sts he supposedly had this draft but it turns out one of them was already traded. My whole point in doing that trade was so I could package all of those picks with other pieces to move up. With that now off the table we need to figure out how we are going to fix this for this draft and moving forward.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I could BRING BACK the way I did traded picks if Tony doesn't want to anymore.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Fig traded MOS 1st in 2088 to me first and then traded that same pick to Tony a day or two later.

My big board of 2088 traded picks to Amsterdam has the following:

Moscow 1st
Cairo 2nd
Cairo 3rd

TonyGin&Juice

Fig traded MOS 1st in 2088 to me first and then traded that same pick to Tony a day or two later.

My big board of 2088 traded picks to Amsterdam has the following:

Moscow 1st
Cairo 2nd
Cairo 3rd
That just complicates this more. Can’t even take other picks from @fignuts since he’s traded them to you. What to du, what to due.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
That just complicates this more. Can’t even take other picks from @fignuts since he’s traded them to you. What to du, what to due.
Dude I PMed you the solution Don’t be calling me out when we discussed this in private lol

takefakse bay 1st and the 3rd I just traded for

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
@fignuts needs to settle down on the tree-induced trading.
The picks were primarily the Moscow tickets from pumpkin.
I forgot to jot down at the time with go blue and Tony initially. Once go blue brought it to my attention I messaged Tony and I thought we had a solution and now he is airing dirty laundry

goblue96

I forgot to jot down at the time with go blue and Tony initially. Once go blue brought it to my attention I messaged Tony and I thought we had a solution and now he is airing dirty laundry

Can CONFIRM

TonyGin&Juice

Nah b, I sent you a message asking for clarification and then got no response. I’m out herre hustling on da streets of DC so proper communication ain’t in my situation right now. Next years first of Fake Bae gonna be HIGH like my blood pressure if these two whores at Norma Jeans don’t get down to whackin’ on my Willie soon.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
View attachment 16074
Nah b, I sent you a message asking for clarification and then got no response. I’m out herre hustling on da streets of DC so proper communication ain’t in my situation right now. Next years first of Fake Bae gonna be HIGH like my blood pressure if these two whores at Norma Jeans don’t get down to whackin’ on my Willie soon.
And here I am driving cross country lol

so you want the flying sharks first or nah?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
If you had a solution, why wasn’t it posted before this all came to a head?

Wolfman21

You talkin’ to me?

im pretty sure hes talking to the poster who stated you guys had a solution and that you were dragging yalls dirty laundry on to the board. Didnt you post you never received a response? Who is right? Either you guys came to a solution or you never received a response?

TonyGin&Juice

So, let me make sure I have this correct - this draft Fig’s 1st goes to me, Moscow’s 1st goes to AMD via IST and FB’s 1st next draft goes to MIA/TK via IST?

TonyGin&Juice

Figs should get a one year ban from trading
Eh, we all make mistakes and trading hasn’t been a thing in this league for a looooooooong time so I’m alright with writing this off as being an honest mistake. He isn’t editing players or doing egregious shit so it’s no real harm no real foul. I do need the parties involved to let me know if the traded first round picks for the next two years I laid out are correct or not. Will put this in a chart when I get the Internet working again at the hacienda.

goblue96

Eh, we all make mistakes and trading hasn’t been a thing in this league for a looooooooong time so I’m alright with writing this off as being an honest mistake. He isn’t editing players or doing egregious shit so it’s no real harm no real foul. I do need the parties involved to let me know if the traded first round picks for the next two years I laid out are correct or not. Will put this in a chart when I get the Internet working again at the hacienda.

I have Moscow's 1st in 2088 via trade with Cairo along with Cairo's 2nd and 3rd in 2088.

Wolfman21

@Karl Hungus

Here is what I came up with looking through the last few pages of the finalized trades thread:

Kabul 2nd to Buffalo
False Bay 2nd to Fortaleza(via LV)
False Bay 3rd to Las Vegas
Las Vegas 1st to Fortaleza
Las Vegas 3rd to Fortaleza
Dublin 4th to Las Vegas
Fortaleza 5th to Las Vegas
Helsingborg 4th to Fortaleza
Helsingborg 5th to Las Vegas
Seoul 5th to Lisbon
Moscow 1st to Amsterdam(via Cairo)....this is the pick that was also traded to Miami...so im not sure how they're handling it
Cairo 1st to Miami
Cairo 2nd to Amsterdam
Cairo 3rd to Amsterdam
Cairo 4th to Fortaleza
Cairo 5th to Miami

goblue96

Moscow 1st to Amsterdam (via Cairo) was traded to Amsterdam first and then traded to Miami. So, the dispute needs to be resolved between Miami and Cairo.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
@Karl Hungus

Here is what I came up with looking through the last few pages of the finalized trades thread:

Kabul 2nd to Buffalo
Dublin 4th to Las Vegas
Seoul 5th to Lisbon
Moscow 1st to Amsterdam(via Cairo)....this is the pick that was also traded to Miami...so im not sure how they're handling it
Cairo 1st to Miami
Cairo 2nd to Amsterdam
Cairo 3rd to Amsterdam
Cairo 4th to Fortaleza
Cairo 5th to Miami

Were all of those traded picks for this draft, though?

Wolfman21

Kabul 2nd to Buffalo
Dublin 4th to Las Vegas
Seoul 5th to Lisbon
Cairo 1st to Miami
Cairo 2nd to Amsterdam
Cairo 3rd to Amsterdam
Cairo 4th to Fortaleza
Cairo 5th to Miami
Paris 3rd to Las Vegas

Ok @Karl Hungus this is the final list. I added the Paris 3rd to LV at the bottom. I missed it the first time because it was traded one day after the 2087 draft completed and there was no year connected to the 3rd so I assumed at first it was a 2087 pick...so i had to go back and look at the dates of when the last draft ended and when the pick was traded. The 2087 draft ended on 11/11 and the pick was traded on 11/12 so I assume it is a 2088 3rd rounder. But this should be the final list

Wolfman21

@TonyGin&Juice

Cairo offered False Bay's 2089 1st and 2090 3rd. Thats honestly a better deal than the Moscow 1st, so i think you should just take him up on it. Please respond so we can get this show on the road.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
giphy.gif