• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
774lhr57l9aa1.png

Mame YO

slings rocks
Blazers v NUGGGZ tonight. Blazers are getting healthy for the first time in a while and are coming off back to back wins against the Mavs. Regular season NBA is exhausting at times, but I’m watching this one.

@nuggzzzz people

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I just can't understand what Westbrook thinks when he does things like make terrible passes, airball open shots, etc. Does he acknowledge it? Does he excuse it away as being the fault of something or someone else? He seems pretty cocky still, but I'd be very curious how he reasons away his terrible plays when they happen.

evil1

Jokic with 36 pts on 13-14 shooting, 10 assists, and 12 rebounds. Anyone else, it is one of the highlight games of the season. For Jokic, just another Tuesday.

Reactions: Wuf

evil1

I think teams have a philosophy that if a player plays 5 straight games they may average 20 pts and 6 rebounds, but if they sit out a game they would average 25 and 8 over the remaining four games (or something to that effect). Teams may simply be deciding that the second option is more valuable.

CJ_24

The game is also faster/more intense night-to-night now. The players are bigger, more athletic, better skilled and more difficult to guard.