• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Are they just shooting lights out or what? I see they dumpstered the Grizzlies pretty bad. Meanwhile the Suns and Warriors are barely in the playoffs. Man I got to stop taking December/January off from my basketball watching

evil1

And Anthony Davis made a surprise comeback in the Lakers game and scored 21 pts in 26 minutes.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Dame put up 60 against the jams. Their schedule is manageable the next few weeks, hopefully they can work their way into some decent positioning by the end of February. Kinda wild that every team that in the west is close together. Lakers are sitting at 13 right now only 3 games out of hosting a playoff game

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This one is almost entirely self-inflicted, but pretty SAD that like two-thirds of LeBron's career is him surrounded by BUMS

AD just hit a three to cut it to a 2 point game, but there's only 0.6 seconds left and the Lakers let over 20 seconds run off before fouling last possession lol

Brick

This one is almost entirely self-inflicted, but pretty SAD that like two-thirds of LeBron's career is him surrounded by BUMS

AD just hit a three to cut it to a 2 point game, but there's only 0.6 seconds left and the Lakers let over 20 seconds run off before fouling last possession lol
why sad, i hate watching him outside of the passing. it is his fault. aint he BIDNESS MAN BRAND BOT and basketball not his main source of income. and yet he chooses to play with washed up BUMS like CUCKRUSS? he gonna be an awful GM just LIKE MIKE one day!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, he is lame, but he's one of the greatest players ever so it would be cool to see him playing with better players. I get it, though

evil1

Celtics get so much home cooking. Lebron got hacked so fucking hard. Such bullshit
I liked how the refs called a foul on Anthony Davis in the 4th and when it was reversed through the video challenge, they just called another equally ridiculous foul on him 15 seconds later. Refs are giving themselves makeup calls.

As for LeBron, it should be remembered that a) the Lakers won a championship with him three seasons ago, and b) he pushed the Lakers to sign Westbrook. For good and for bad, he has gotten what he asked for.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Am I the only one in this sub who's actually played organized tackle football before?

Like half of the comments I've seen on this sub are so obviously written by non-athletes that it's almost humorous.

When I was in high school (3 year starter for our varsity football team) I would get a full-on sprint going and clock the shit outta whoever had the ball. My coaches called me "speedhawk" as a nickname caus I had such a nose for the football and for those three seasons I was considered the most feared safety in our conference. Senior year I led my team to the state semifinals only to get fucked over by the refs in the 4th but that's another conversation (DM me if you're interested in hearing about it)

So, yeah. I hope yall can understand why I feel like their's such a big disconnect between myself and your typical redditor. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way lol

Brick

Am I the only one in this sub who's actually played organized tackle football before?

Like half of the comments I've seen on this sub are so obviously written by non-athletes that it's almost humorous.

When I was in high school (3 year starter for our varsity football team) I would get a full-on sprint going and clock the shit outta whoever had the ball. My coaches called me "speedhawk" as a nickname caus I had such a nose for the football and for those three seasons I was considered the most feared safety in our conference. Senior year I led my team to the state semifinals only to get fucked over by the refs in the 4th but that's another conversation (DM me if you're interested in hearing about it)

Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way lol
"So, yeah. I hope yall can understand why I feel like their's such a big disconnect between myself and your typical redditor."

this guy definitely watches rick an morty!