• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

evil1

Jokic can shoot. Like really, really well.

Dude is averaging a triple double while shooting 63% from the field and 39% from 3pt. That is what separates him from other players that put up big stats. He is doing it while shooting the lights out from anywhere on the floor.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Jokic has usage rate is also 27% vs. stat padding CUCK who was over 40% when he won MVP with the triple-double average.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1

3ydxdy.png

evil1

Imma also going to point out that the two years Jokic won the MVP, Giannis finished 3rd and 4th in the MVP voting. If Jokic stole somebody's MVP (he didn't), it wasn't from Giannis.

evil1

Denver still wins on the road against Cleveland behind a 24-18-13 game from Jokic.

Lakers beat Golden State after shooting 50% from 3pt range. Wait, what?

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I love Dame. Criminal that he’s in such a small and meaningless market

Great baller, leader and above-replacement level rapper. I wish the organization would save the loyal bastard from himself and trade him to a contender. He deserves a ring or at least to spend the sunset of his career chasing one instead of on a team that will struggle to make the playoffs for the rest of his time.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Denver still wins on the road against Cleveland behind a 24-18-13 game from Jokic.

Lakers beat Golden State after shooting 50% from 3pt range. Wait, what?
The Warriors being dootie relative to their standards might be the surprise of the season so far to me.

evil1

Great baller, leader and above-replacement level rapper. I wish the organization would save the loyal bastard from himself and trade him to a contender. He deserves a ring or at least to spend the sunset of his career chasing one instead of on a team that will struggle to make the playoffs for the rest of his time.
200w.gif

Brick

@Mame YO we see u lurkin

dame king cuck

CJ_24

Grayson can certainly be a schmuck, but I don't think it's fair to include him in the same sentence as that shitbag Haslam

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Was at the Grizz game last night, guarantee those Diamond Cabaret dancers out front roped Ja in last night lol