• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I don't think Chet will succeed as a center in the NBA, but if you view him as a small forward or power forward (who just happens to be very tall), then I think he can be good. The question becomes if he has the speed to rotate and cover in and out from the perimeter.
Positions matter less and less in the NBA but there is no way in hell he is a 3. Zero.

Playing him as a perimeter defender would be insane too. His entire value is playing a CF-type position on D. His length/instincts help him close out and cover more the floor. Asking him to guard good ball handlers on the perimeter is just not going to work at all.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Chet defending on the perimeter would be a fucking blood bath lol

Obviously OKC hopes he becomes a point center/Giannis with a 3pt shot but I don't think he will ever have the ball handling skills or strength to have any success in that role. I think very best case scenario is KAT with better rim protection. Pick and pop 3pt threat on offense and a liability in 1v1 defense but good help side blocking.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Chet defending in the paint would be a fucking blood bath lol
Bruh he like 92 feet tall tho

He can get backed down 10 feet under the basket and still stick those gangly arms out to affect the shot

Embiid and Jokic will murder him but thats Embiid and Jokic

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Maybe Chet can lobby the NBA to get rid of the three seconds rule so he can just roam around. If he didn't have to guard anyone and could just stand in the paint it might work. What he needs is steroids, let him get popped if necessary but get him on a cycle immediately.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I'm not gonna lie, there is a ton of hype around Sharpe so I'm pretty excited to see if he can do anything against players that aren't 14.

He fucking WORKED Kentucky though, showed up "early", used their practice facilities and other resources and then declared without ever playing for them lol.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
giphy.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Meh, it's going to happpen every game so it's not that big of a deal. The sad thing is Chet was there, he just isn't coordinated enough to put his hand on the ball.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He lives to interact with Twitter randos, and/or himself using burners