• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Eligible Teams

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I think we used to could beat them but not now they're pretty good again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was about a 5 minute window whenever Coach Smile was in charge. Other than that I don't see it.

You guys are two of the best ASU fans I've ever met (of course your the only ASU fans I've ever met).

Akecheta

NO but look at whats left..... I'm a Panthers fan well was I've given up on the NFL

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Scheduling is tricky too. Trying to give everyone 5-6 user games and balancing home and away.

Akecheta

I'm setting up my big board now, will be done in 30 mins tops... I don't know about the rest though :)

Akecheta

Oh gotcha, I was just playing anyway. I like taking my time finding those guys I can recruit to play my style. I'll tell you want EA might just get me to buy the pack to play more online dynasties if for no other reason that doing my recruiting online instead of at the console.

Akecheta

Question I was reading the rules and it says

Scholarship limit seniors x 3. Does that mean SR's PLUS 3? Also since this is the "first" season are we allowed a full 25?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Oh gotcha, I was just playing anyway. I like taking my time finding those guys I can recruit to play my style. I'll tell you want EA might just get me to buy the pack to play more online dynasties if for no other reason that doing my recruiting online instead of at the console.

Recruiting off my IPAD is so much easier.

Rule will be everyone can recruit 25 until they are 3 star and above.

Akecheta

Recruiting off my IPAD is so much easier.

Rule will be everyone can recruit 25 until they are 3 star and above.

Do you just use the webpage from your IPAD or is there an EA app on the apple store?

Ok cool wasn't sure thank you

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Can anyone look online and see how many teams are left? I know @bruin228 is done. As of this morning still awaiting UMASS and ODU users.

Akecheta

Still no UMass, ODU needs to finish recruiting. Just figured I'd update ya

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk