• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Euro 2016 - every game is a draw

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Good sub by portugal too, they've had space to cross on their attacks, but they only had midgets... now they have a real human sized person to target with crosses

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The announcers ripping on this game, maybe I've finally become a true soccer fan, but this has been a really entertaining 0-0 to me :laughing:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It's definitely not the worst game I've seen, but it's frustrating to watch a team with talent like France have no idea what to do against a team that's bunkered in. Portugal is doing what they have to, and they had a period around 80 minutes where they looked pretty dangerous.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
It's definitely not the worst game I've seen, but it's frustrating to watch a team with talent like France have no idea what to do against a team that's bunkered in. Portugal is doing what they have to, and they had a period around 80 minutes where they looked pretty dangerous.

It's like watching the US play some crappy Caribbean team.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Lloris is going to be kicking himself on that one. Should have been a routine save from that far out.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Mhj8Mk.png

Brick

twellman, MAKKKKUR, and lalas can all fuckin kick rocks. these broken English foreign guys are even better.

DanishDonut0

Completely agree that taking Payet off was a mistake and was pretty shocked & annoyed. More so that it was so early in the game. Bringing on Coman was something that needed to happen but I would've waited or taken giroud or one of the midfielders out (but they were all playing well).

Problem with taking payet out was he and sissoko were the only ones playing it through the middle. Once he was out they were content with doing everything from the wings with shitty crosses.

Fuck me this is awful. So glad all my Portuguese friends went home for the summer, probably would've strangled one.