• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Euro 2016 - every game is a draw

chibob

If this shit carries on, it doesn't matter who's responsible. England will get the blame and we probably deserve it all in all.

Obviously police resources are being stretched thin due to anti terrorism. Utter cunts that would cause them any extra work. I genuinely thought that even the worst hooligans would give France a bit of a break this time.

I probably seem like im shifting blame alot but genuinely our police have done their best to keep known hooligans from travelling.

The countries coming over from Eastern Europe and the French, the Turkish are also known for being hardened hooligans. This was always going to happen.

We are by far not the worst hooligans at this tournament but we are some of the loudest and even our unnusual barmy army lads on tour antics will be taken as hooliganism.

The media arent doing much to help; trying to make everything seem bigger than it is in order to promote whatever blog or website they write for.

People saying that song is offensive - oh god forbid we sing a song about a point in history that another nation arent particularly proud of.

chibob

3522AF7800000578-3635374-image-a-32_1465586739188.jpg

Guess which one is the Russian fan.

These guys are like crazed MMA skinhead hooligans. They will have been training all year round for this tournament by beating people up. Yeh Englands fans are moronic but most of their schick is just funny chants and throwing plastic furniture. A very small percentage are actually militant or organised.

3522DF5600000578-3635374-image-a-69_1465591867766.jpg

French woman throwing bottle at English fans. Why on earth you wouldn't just serve everyone plastic cups

Last edited:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Shit's getting @Reel in Marseille. Considering England's history there, it seems like a really bad decision to put them in that group.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Slovakia anthem was awesome. Wales' sucks.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why is Ramsey trying to look like Johnny Lee Miller in Hackers?

chibob

Unfortunate case of the wrong person here.

Guy who gets dropped is dressed similar to a guy hurling stuff at fans.

Guy in blue is a prick

Brick

kills me every time players stop playing when there's any chance at all of a handball, especially near a scoring chance when one goal/moment makes all the difference. keep playing morons.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
An English fan and a Russian fan are both in life support. I can't see how the situation gets better today, one fan base is going to be particularly pissy after the game.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Weiss looks like a white supremacist prison leader

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
England looks ... uh ... good right now. Not sure why Lallana is in ahead of Vardy but their attack looks the best of any team I've seen so far.

chibob

That tall Russian striker is going to cause problems. Can already see his physical presence whenever the ball gets knocked into him

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
England doing classic England, having loads of chances and still managing to keep it at 0-0.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
No Vardy comes off bench and scores a late goal.... England wins and everyone freaks out "WHY DIDNT VARDY START?!?!"