• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Euro 2016 - every game is a draw

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
what the hell is happening out there

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
With the UK's withdrawal from the EU and their economy surely going into the terlet soon, I wonder if it would not be better for Ingerland to just drop their national football team all together. Not like they are going to win anything ever again. They've hit their ceiling. Even the Cubs are going to win the World Series this year.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
stansson.jpg

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
This England squad has too many Spurs and Reds for it to be that big an upset. I'm not shocked at all that Iceland won.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I would kill someone to have a team as good as England even if they always lose. At least you guys SHOULD win. We get 0 shots on Germany in WC and then beat them at home in friendlies. GJGE USA. We deserve to and do lose.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Didn't we play Iceland recently and beat or draw them? Probably a draw as neither team could figure out who was going to out-Iceland the other.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Iceland has a system, sticks to it and keeps their shape, defends the hell out of the ball, and generally makes the most of their chances. Was not really shocked by this result as most of the media seem to be. England's name gave them more hype than they deserved when you look at their roster.

Also did not know that Germany has never beaten Italy in a significant competition. At least Balotelli isn't here to pull some ridiculous shit on them this time.