• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Fantasy Football - Nobody cares about your fantasy football team so shut up about it

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I need to dodge 45 points from Murray and Jeffery in a .5 ppr to win. I'm going to either have the highest score or second highest score, depending on who wins this game. I've scored 190 points (!) and still don't have a for sure win because he has Antonio Brown and Cam.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Welp, I scored the second most points all year in my fantasy league and still lost :emo: :emo: :emo:

I've also scored the most points in this league by 100, but I'm 5-4. Ugh.

Lloyd Carr

Hey I'm at work and the internet is fucked and doesnt save my changes. can whoever is in charge make sure Austin is starting in the wr/rb slot instead of Sanders in the utopia league?

@tab10

Tailback U

I am like -60 in dfs but doing well in both leagues I'm in.

I don't like fanduel cuz the kicker position is stupid. But too lazy to set up an account anywhere else.

Heisman06

Gore or Tevin Coleman today? Gore practiced towards the end of the week but I worry about his workload/re-injury. Coleman gets the Vikings who are 28th or so in DVOA and have recently been allowing 100+ on the ground. Problem is, those guys going 100+ were power backs and Coleman has fumbling problems.

Tailback U

Playoff time. I have some tough decisions to make this week. This is a PPR league.

Pick 2:

Dez vs GB
Cooper @ DEN
Michael Floyd vs. MIN
DeVante Parker vs. NYG

Pick 2:

Gore @ JAX
Latavius Murray @ DEN
Hillman vs. OAK
James White @ HOU

Who would you go with?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Hillman for sure. Anderson got hurt last week. I have no idea what his status is, but I'm guessing Hillman will get the majority of the carries against Oakland. I might go with Gore for the other three, but I don't know for sure.

No idea on the first one.

Tailback U

Yeah if Anderseon is out I think I gotta go with Hillman.

I feel like I have to start Dez because he's dez and I traded for him. Cooper has a tough matchup against the Broncos especially if Talib is gonna shadow him. Carr has pretty much avoided going to him in tough matchups.

Also leaning towards Floyd on Thursday night. He's complete hit or miss, though.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I'm in the playoffs, 6th seed out of 6 in a 12 team league. I need a big game from Peterson tonight, otherwise I'm probably fucked

worst2first

Ingram going down is going to hurt me in the playoffs. I have Davonta Freeman, Latavius Murray, DeMarco Murray, and Melvin Gordon. DeMarco and Gordon are just roster filler unfortunately.

dirt

Trolltalitarian
ya'll can't fade me in ff. I am the undisputed nutopia champion. come at me and lemme poop in ur mouth

Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 1.02.39 AM.png

dirt

Trolltalitarian
we will have a few spots next season for certain. hit ya'll up again come draft time... rookie draft was pooping on all ya'll especially deadma'am

Tailback U

man don't nobody wanna play in that weird ass league.

thankful i started michael floyd last night. now i gotta pick between:

Amari Cooper @ DEN
Dez vs. GB

OR do I say fuck it and go with DeVante Parker on monday night vs. the new york football giants??

Also still trying to figure out which 3 to start:

Gurley vs. DET
Hillman vs. OAK
LaTavius Murray @ DEN
Gore @ JAX
James White @ HOU

SOMEBODY HELP

dirt

Trolltalitarian
man don't nobody wanna play in that weird ass league.

thankful i started michael floyd last night. now i gotta pick between:

Amari Cooper @ DEN
Dez vs. GB

OR do I say fuck it and go with DeVante Parker on monday night vs. the new york football giants??

Also still trying to figure out which 3 to start:

Gurley vs. DET
Hillman vs. OAK
LaTavius Murray @ DEN
Gore @ JAX
James White @ HOU

SOMEBODY HELP
I know right? Dynasty is over erryone's head

except rotoworld

Tailback U

I know right? Dynasty is over erryone's head

except rotoworld

i'm in the 3rd year of an auction keeper league. 10 teams, $200 funny money per team, 2 keepers that go up by $5 every year. For example, I drafted Antonio Brown 3 years ago for $7, and he only cost me $17 to keep this season. For reference, Dez and Gronk went for $58.

By far the favorite league I've been in. probably would like it if we increased the amount of keepers but 2 has worked well so far. i just don't like all the IDP and d positions. who has time to manage all of that?

i'm hoping we replace the kicker position with another flex position.

Your scoring looks very inflated, too. Cam with 77 points...in both of my leagues he was in low 40's.

i like the idea but just a little too much for me but if you got the time more power to ya.

dirt

Trolltalitarian
it's actually pretty easy to follow the weekly idp rankings on twitter or roto.

It's not that the scoring is inflated as much as maybe qb heavy at the top, which just means you would draft other positions first outside of the top 3 guys or whatever

jj watt is a top ten player with these settings so... more about how players rank relative to each other than what cam puts up on a week he scores 4 td's or whatever...

we got 15 wr, 15 rb, 15 lb's in top 100. a couple de's and a couple ss/cb. but mostly qb's at the top and that is to incentivize drafting top qb talent later on or not at all. I picked up cam on waivers. we do FAAB for that also

dirt

Trolltalitarian
I just did a little recap of who is where in terms of top 100 but it will move a few ticks this weekend

22 LB (Telvin Smith 19 overall 285 pts)
26 QB
12 RB
16 WR
2 TE (Gronk ranked 58 behind J Flacco, AJ Green & Lamar Miller)
6 DE/DT (Aaron Donald the only DT 62nd)
4 CB
7 S (Rashad Jones who is absolutely tearing it up at 16 overall 299.50 pts)
& the top ranked team def is 602 overall KC

dirt

Trolltalitarian
Brady is at 350, brown at 250, freeman at 230.

It's .5ppr and 6pts for all TDs so QBs are a premium but it's a 10 team league so everyone has a decent qb.

how many qb's in front of A Brown? Curious what qb's are better than him and Freeman?

Tailback U

how many qb's in front of A Brown? Curious what qb's are better than him and Freeman?
12. Eli is the 12th ranked player with 258.

Brown 13th with 242, Julio 14, freeman 15 after yesterday.

I usually don't draft a qb until late. This year I picked up Dalton off waivers and he did fine until yesterday.

tab10

Pick 2.... Decker, Maclin, Baldwin.

All ready starting A. Brown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heisman06

I have 5 average-to-good RB's and need to fill 2 slots. I usually start Yeldon and Gore but Yeldon is injured and Gore is struggling in an anemic offense and has the lowest floor of options.

My options (choose 2): Frank Gore, James Starks, Jeremy Langford, CJ Anderson and Bryce Brown.

In my head, it's down to Gore, Starks and Langford. Starks/Langford are in timeshares but are usually involved and seem to have floors of 8 points in .5 PPR. Thoughts?

Heisman06

I have 5 average-to-good RB's and need to fill 2 slots. I usually start Yeldon and Gore but Yeldon is injured and Gore is struggling in an anemic offense and has the lowest floor of options.

My options (choose 2): Frank Gore, James Starks, Jeremy Langford, CJ Anderson and Bryce Brown.

In my head, it's down to Gore, Starks and Langford. Starks/Langford are in timeshares but are usually involved and seem to have floors of 8 points in .5 PPR. Thoughts?

Bump de bump. Any opinions @MSUFanatic?