• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Feel the treachery in the frosty air? The Winter Meetings in THE DYSON SPHERE, NORTH DAKOTA!!!!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Ya'll are fucked.... We used the winter meetings as an excuse to move from a partial Dyson Sphere to the FULL DYSON SPHERE. Generating 1000 energy a month and there will never be a single homerun hit again in North Dakota. My small ball roster finally gonna pay off!

25561477427_76e077aa32_b.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
No one loses from this decision. Rad kinda gets his 1 day break, I didnt have to hit the 'sim day' button more than 3 times in a sim all offseason, etc.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
CORAL bout to play offense at 42!! Big mistake giving him away @Travis7401 @Orlando

Carl Cartwright Turns Heads as He Defies Father Time, Reports to Camp
Monday, March 2nd, 2071
While baseball is just getting underway again, one player is finding himself in the news for an increasingly rare reason - playing past the age of 40.

Helsingborg Hammers' RP, Carl Cartwright, has bucked the odds and reported to camp, quelling many rumors that claimed he was just postponing his retirement until the last second for media attention.

"The media is full of it," the 42-year-old said with a laugh. "I still love the game and I'll play until I can't anymore. They'll have to pry the bat out of my cold dead hands."

Cartwright's teammates are getting a kick out of his insistence to play, going as far as bringing in walkers and wheelchairs to assist him in the clubhouse.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I also like how O'Quinn has volunteered at both a homeless shelter and an animal shelter this offseason. When Eugene talks, people listen!

[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|172x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{th=colspan:2}PERSONALITY{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}When Eugene talks, people listen.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Personality Class: Captain{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}High: Leader, Work Ethic{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Low: Greed{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Carl Cartwright Turns Heads as He Defies Father Time, Reports to Camp
Monday, March 2nd, 2071
While baseball is just getting underway again, one player is finding himself in the news for an increasingly rare reason - playing past the age of 40.

Helsingborg Hammers' RP, Carl Cartwright, has bucked the odds and reported to camp, quelling many rumors that claimed he was just postponing his retirement until the last second for media attention.

"The media is full of it," the 42-year-old said with a laugh. "I still love the game and I'll play until I can't anymore. They'll have to pry the bat out of my cold dead hands."

Cartwright's teammates are getting a kick out of his insistence to play, going as far as bringing in walkers and wheelchairs to assist him in the clubhouse.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
This season we’re either going to make some noise like last season or I’m going to fire sale these guys and take a couple of season off.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Our team will score more runs than any recent team we've had while giving up more runs than any team since I tanked.