• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 15

jdlikewhoa

@Travis7401 when he sees Obamayeng's tots card.

south_park_stan.jpg

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Obamayang picture looks like the result of a botched sexual conversion

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Christ. I had his first IF and it was the most over powered piece of shit I've used since TOTW Doumbia back in like Fifa12.

sois

I am in division 8 now. I have just went 0-1-7 in Div 7. Everyone's team is stacked. Time to try seasons maybe? What star level team do I need to use to not face Barça, Bayern, Real Madrid... etc?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
To me 4 star is the sweet spot to me. You'll never face 5 star teams. The 4.5 star teams really aren't that popular and the most popular teams in our zone (Mexican club teams) are 3.5 star so you'll have the advantage there at least. The main 4 star team you'll face is Mexico and they really aren't that good.

Embrace the Demba Ba life.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mexico isn't that good but they are perfectly set up for Mexican joto puber ball. They'll all play a 5-3-2 in ultra defensive counter attacking an just hoof the ball up to hernandez or dos Santos and it works way better than it should

Liam

Stopped playing online seasons after my internet cut out midgame a few months ago, gave me my first loss. Started playing again yesterday and just been slaying people, Tenerife 6-0 Leeds, Real Betis 4-0 Aberdeen, Best game though was CD Nacional 1-0 Cordoba. Record stands at 21-3-1 :angry:

I love playing as random teams, just literally close my eyes, pick a random country and use a 2-3.5 star team usually, never play as the same team twice. Thinking about doing an online challenge on FIFA 16 of getting a win with every single team.

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Internet troubles playing fifa from the UK. Hmmmm, you don't say. @chibob

Liam

Still actually enjoying playing Seasons this year, Had a really tough game with FC Midtjylland vs Blackpool which ended 1-0, was the hardest game ive played and then the next game was the easiest game ive played but still only ended up 1-0, dude was awful. I hit the post 4 times.

Giovinco and Altidore is so outrageous on this game, for someone so small it doesnt make sense and then pair him with Altidore theyre just a great tandem. Lost 3-0 to Toronto with Barcelona B yesterday.

Obafemi Martins is another sick player to come up against, so hard to defend using 3 star teams as theres no pace at all. Just beat someone 5-4 with Seoul over Seattle, he scored 2 off them runs from kickoff with Martins :emo:

Nice goal i scored from that game though here.

Soonerfan09

Bleh, really hope they improved Manager Mode in '16.
In my current Manage Mode, I've been fired from VfB Stuttgart, Derby County, QPR, and now Birmingham City. I feel that none of these firings were justified, but especially not Birmingham City. I took them from the Championship to the Premier League in two seasons, and in my first season in the EPL, finished 3rd in the table and qualified for the Champions League. The next season, I finished 7th in the table (goal of qualify for CL), won the F.A. Cup, and made it to the round of 16 in the CL before losing to Real Madrid. And they fired me. At all four clubs, I had really gotten the Youth Academy going, but Birmingham City will be ridiculous in a few years if they keep the talent I have been bringing in over the years.

It would also be nice to see my available job instead of jobs primarily from the league you are in. I would like to make a jump to MLS, but it's almost impossible to find a job opening.

NML

Man I tore it up with Toronto. Even got paired with Sunderland one time and beat them.

4-4-2 diamond with Jozy, Bradley, and Giovinco is great. Jozy and Bradley especially can hold the ball against any 3.5* team defender. Drop the line deep against the puber counter attack and build up possession slow. Big mong CBs are great for corners, everyone else is serviceable.

I think I finished with three straight 1-0 wins.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Haha, that thing was like a change up

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
This guy was one of those defenders who will follow all the runners and give you all the room you want out there deep, only to start closing down about 25-30 yards out. It really was "hit to send a message" I didn't even have hope it would actually go in. Danze is pretty competent enough to force a save or hit the post from distance, but he doesn't have enough power to score much. I think that's only the second long shot I've scored with him.

Still, it is worth taking a shot like that early because it opens up passing lanes for later if you prove you can at least worry them with the potential of a long shot.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah, I used to hit those with the Brazilian back for Besiktas. He has considerably more power but it'd mostly to draw them out. Every now and then one goes in.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
God damn it Ba moved to China. I need a big mong striker team Stat. 4 stars.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Drogba is on Montreal or one of those canadian MLS teams. Had some fun with that team the other day.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Everton. Lukaku is ridiculous, haha. Too bad the rest of their team is pretty shitty for a 4.5 other than Howard who stops damn near everything

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So the only people left still playing seasons in FIFA 15 a month before 16 comes out are frustratingly pretty fucking good. I was used to steamrolling scrubs even in D1. Competition is much more fierce now.

Lost to a guy yesterday who did nothing but pass to Doumbia and run full speed everywhere. He's the black Ronaldo, for fuck's sake.

Also played against a guy using Spurs who played Yedlin at CM. I obviously beat this guy, but come the fuck on.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I need a guy who has like 80 speed and as much strength as possible. Ba/Benteke aren't that fast but because they're so strong they seem like they have 90 speed, haha.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I might be done until 16. Every team I play is now some clueless puber just holding sprint down the entire time, and are usually very good at this retarded strategy.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just watch this shit

22 minutes, you say? Yeah, when a guy scores 4 times and watches the entire replay sequence each time. This guy was literally retarded. He was firing errant lobbed through balls constantly and did nothing but pass to Kaka and run straight ahead. The worst part is I LOST to this mongoloid.

(there was a bit of input lag in this game, but I obviously should have beat this idiot being that I scored 3 goals anyway. His penalty is soft as fuck too).

Last edited:

worst2first

I'm finishing up a season with my created mid-fielder at R. Charleroi SC. Thanks to my mong AI teammates we went out in the semis of the Belgian Cup. We're currently in first overall in the weird playoff format. My player is at 80 overall with 6 goals and 10 assists. He should garner a big transfer fee when the window opens.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
No sound? I made it though a minute and saw you dribble out the endline.

Yeah it was kind of laggy especially at the start. Twitch thinks the FIFA music is copyrighted (which it is) so it a lot of times won't record any audio. It's wonky.