• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17 Pro Clerbs Thread

Liam

I literally have 0 care for the english national team, last game i watched was sometime when Sol Campbell still played. I was talking the state of the country in general

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm home and extremely strong. Throwing a keg over a 40ft wall strong.

NML

Now strong or 9:00 strong?

I've got hurricane prep stuff to do but lots of time to do it. So I can do it until whenever

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm strong now, I just need 30 or so to break for dinner at some point.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm on. I can drop once OU is on to eat.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10!

sayo

YEET
DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10! DIVISION 10!
Just make sure the club is set up so people can join. :laughing:

NML

I'm open to the idea, especially since there's just three weeks left before 18. I can set it up today if there's no objections.

Also around all day. In D10 we can probably run 2's and be fine

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm cool with resetting the clerb

NML

I think I prefer 4-3-3, or at least I prefer our wingers to stay higher up.

Unless we have five or six AND a striker who is built/willing to hold up play, having ten behind the ball means we have no offense.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I liked the 4-3-3 with 5. But it takes two CDMs who are going to read the play and aren't going to immediately dive bomb into space together. I personally would only go back to the 4-2-3-1 if we have 6+ unless someone really really wants to play that middle CB spot (I volunteer as tribute).

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah especially when we have a 5 man back line, there are so many bodies back there that only the really coordinated teams are going to be able to navigate them (i.e., NOT 90% of the teams we play). Wingers and strikers tracking way back on defense is not a good thing then.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Still throwing kegs, but I'm at the gym. Probably not around until 730 or so.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Almost done making dinner. I'll be on within 30

NML

I made a gif of that goal last night

ku-xlarge.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think we played pretty well other than that one game. And the teams we played were bad but not THAT much worse than what you see in higher divisions.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
GIFs time

One thing I noticed is that when we're on the break, everyone tends to converge at the same point. In this case Sayo actually drags the guy who ultimately takes the ball away into the play. If he'd stayed wide that guy wouldn't be there.

This is something that tends to happen no matter who is playing. At some point last night I started trying to stay back on purpose to try and mitigate the crowding.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Two bits on that. 1. Sayo has to get infront of that guy and seal him off to receive that pass.

I could also be at fault there. It looks like Im trying to sprint around the CDM whos tracking me to give Leach a passing angle, while Sayo is trying to split the defenders. I probably should have checked my run to try to hold off the CB.