• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm sure it will be a beautifully rendered game where I get beat by 13 year olds with R2 taped down who just ping the hard ground pass all over the place, have it bounce off of my perfectly placed defender, collect the ball and score and then yell golazo, live from their yurt.

JAR201166

I'm sure it will be a beautifully rendered game where I get beat by 13 year olds with R2 taped down who just ping the hard ground pass all over the place, have it bounce off of my perfectly placed defender, collect the ball and score and then yell golazo, live from their yurt.
U mad

chibob

EA has announced the FIFA 17 release date for the UK and the rest of the world. As we predicted, FIFA 17 will be launched in the US on 27 September, and will be available globally from Thursday 29 September.

For the life of me I dont know why the US get it before the UK.

NML

Because *insert smug comment about USMNT being better than Ingerland*

Really doe - $$$$$$

chibob

Because *insert smug comment about USMNT being better than Ingerland*

Really doe - $$$$$$

I guess the only bonus is that the game is usually running fine when we get access.

You lot of the match-making guinea pigs.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Did they do the 10% off thing last year, if you owned 15?

Just wondering, in actuality the frostbit engine is pretty cool and I am interested to see what they do with it. And I am wondering if EA is worried about PES in any way, giving the 10% off, and changing the engine, and hopefully going to step up their game.

My gut tells me maybe, but the one thing we always bitched about with NCAA was once EA had the license, there was no competition. I think PES getting better and putting the pressure on EA just helps us as consumers, as both should hopefully step up and give us a better game.

But really I can only imagine how hard it is to make a game play well when you shrink a 90 minute event into 12-20 minutes. And I have this argument with the Perfect Golf crowd sometimes. In the end it is still a computer program. It is never 100% real physics, and never 100% reality. (As the perfect golf guys say their game is 100% real physics, no it is what you have programmed as physics).

I've also had a few drinks.....

chibob

It looks like this isn't customizable either, other than the clubs you can pick and maybe changing the way the player looks.

Powered by Frostbite, The Journey is a new mode in FIFA 17. Make your mark on and off the pitch as the Premier League's next rising star, Alex Hunter. Play at any Premier League club, for authentic managers, and alongside some of the best players on the planet. Start your Journey:

sayo

YEET
Seems cool but I was waiting for them to find the dead body in the trailer and I to turn into some suspense movie where every scene was way too dark and raining.
Late on this but 2k16 was kinda like this. Turns out your character pushed a dude down the stairs (on accident) when he was in high school and killed him. Or something like that. Shit story for sure.

DanishDonut0

If I'm PS4, def will show youll how to play clubs... And in general I guess. Time difference will be rough though.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
If any of you idiots actually got a beta code I could run a game or two this weekend. They opened up the entire beta for seasons/clubs/fut

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Its pretty smooth honestly. I played afew games against the CPU since I havent been able to get a seasons game (only like 150 people on it showed) and I was able to control the ball fairly well and have some good movements.

I played against Man City and they just constantly probed around until they found an opening and tried to slice me open. The times I shut them down with positioning they were even willing to go back backwards and restart from the CBs.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
First seasons game, we are both wearing white

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jesus there's a giant watermark lol

worst2first

I'll be tempted to buy this but I'm going to try to resist. I couldn't find a good difficulty setting last year and I refuse to play online with the pubers.

Soonerfan09

I'll be tempted to buy this but I'm going to try to resist. I couldn't find a good difficulty setting last year and I refuse to play online with the pubers.
FIFA 16 made infuriated me, but I'll still buy '17 because there's no way I'll still be playing Madden by the end of September.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I don't play FUT so thinking of getting the master race version for modding and career mode. But it is nice playing on the 60" screen on ps4......

Anyone play the PES demo yet?