• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 19 Starzzz Tournament

NML

I didn’t even know this was a thing. Yeah, just use default online or download latest or whatever

I’m probably too hungover to play much tonight, but should be strong pretty much every other night this week

Edit: yeah let’s use kella’s post as a base. If we want to alter that going forward in other tournaments we can

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
We definitely did longer halves in past tournaments, so I think it’s a fair question.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I can probably play a few tonight, availability around 9ET or so. @ me in this thread.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can we get the East/West divisions in the OP so I can group @ them easily from here on out?

I'm around for maybe an hour.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Have to say, this game H2H/Seasons is garbo lol. Your players make a bunch of inexplicable runs and passes that you could hit 99% of the time in previous games (and IRL, with a working foot) are way too short or go somewhere bizarre. Excessively heavy touches all over the place and the ping pong stuff is just insane.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It would also be nice to match with someone who has a first world internet connection.

sayo

YEET
Have to say, this game H2H/Seasons is garbo lol. Your players make a bunch of inexplicable runs and passes that you could hit 99% of the time in previous games (and IRL, with a working foot) are way too short or go somewhere bizarre. Excessively heavy touches all over the place and the ping pong stuff is just insane.
I agree. What's up with the 3 sports games we play being tuned to shit?

Best version of a sports game I've played this year is the NHL beta...

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I dunno, but it blows.

Also what even is this shot timing thing? lmao @ this

Was trying to do a low roller to the corner, but apparently triggered that shot timing thing, totally botched it, and sent some topspin thing over the keeper on accident

ebarws6

stAy
Absolute screamer lol

I'm personally fed up with the fact that manual defending is basically useless compared to AI defending. At least half the goals I concede in Champs come either after I make a tackle that drops back to his player or just off some other sort of deflection. Infuriating

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
These games are riveting, lol.

We should do 8-min halves on fast gameplay in knockouts

sayo

YEET
Tbf that last 0-0 game between ebarws and me was exciting and up and down. Just amazing goaltending.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Timed shots are weird. I don't get them and suck at it so I turned it off. I try not to think about thev game sucking and just enjoy my peace from life for an hour and my beer.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I dunno, but it blows.

Also what even is this shot timing thing? lmao @ this

Was trying to do a low roller to the corner, but apparently triggered that shot timing thing, totally botched it, and sent some topspin thing over the keeper on accident

They changed the shooting mechanics dude, lol. The double tap shot isn't a low driven shot anymore, tapping shoot again now engages some "timed shot" thing. When you hit it right it it SCREAMS in, but when you hit the timing wrong it does what it did there or flies way wide... yours is the greatest thing I've seen doe.

I did hit a TIMED SHOT against @pavel last night and scored a nice long shot goal (well from outside the box anyway). I think it is a cool addition, but unwiring those reflexes is hard because I fluffed like 6 goals I should have had for that one I hit.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Sends me a party invite while I'm in the middle of an online match, is offline when I'm done. RIP indeed.

Also, I lost my PS4 mic so party chat shit don't work.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'll be home around 5:30 or 6pm ET today and available for a few hours for my pool games. Just @ me so I get an alert on ma'phone as I'll be doing some shit around the house probably.

@NML
@wolverine318
@jdlikewhoa

Reactions: NML

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Might be a little longer than that but yeah I can go tonight.

Is jd swapped out with kongs?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Still making ma'chili. Will probably be on around 9:30 or so.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Finished dinner. Can roll.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
My shooting was awful. Either of those games could have had 4 a side.

For some reason my lb and cb kept getting switched. I had to move them at halftime both games.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Yea usually my finishing is better. Nml game 2 the first goal i got triggered as my defender did the fuck no I'm not running this way. Not that it would have mattered lmao.

Reactions: NML

NML

Yea usually my finishing is better. Nml game 2 the first goal i got triggered as my defender did the fuck no I'm not running this way. Not that it would have mattered lmao.

I figured as much. Game one was very close and I only won because Zlatan.