• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 19 Starzzz Tournament

NML

giphy.gif

NML

Like Wolverine said, I think he was tilted because he was unlucky to not get something out of the first game. Zlatan scored a great goal on one of my like three shots and he missed a lot of chances. I think he was either used to the double tap from last year or was trying to used timed finishing.

Then he gave up an early goal in game two that was unlucky and went constant pressure, I’m sure partially out of frustration and partially trying to get back in the game.

For the record, I wasn’t trying to run up the score or anything. But if you go constant high pressure the only place for me to pass is behind ur defense

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I def tilted. After not finishing shit vs Kella, then I thought I played pretty decent vs you in game 1 enough to get a draw. If I remember in game 2 the first goal is when my CB did the thing where they run into an imaginary wall trick. I could be mixing up games here though.

Not that blatant, but enough, and I don't think I would have stopped the goal anyway. But I would have felt better had I been able to give it a shot I think.

NML

WEST
Ebarws 2-0-2, 8 points
Pavel 1-4-3, 6 points
Sayo 0-0-4, 4 points
Travis 1-0-1, 4 points
Orlando 1-1-0, 3 points

EAST
Kella 2-0-2, 8 points
NML 2-0-0, 6 points
Wolverine 1-3-2, 5 points
Whitey 0-2-2, 2 points
Kings 0-0-0, 0 points

NML

Check if I got ur results correct.

Imma be around tonight as well, starting around 7 until the Sox game is over

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Parma - Copenhagen
2 - 2
3 - 0

Good games @ebarws6. I couldn’t finish at all in that second game. My defending is pretty poor these days.

NML

3-2
2-0

Kings wins both

Almost didn’t play the second leg. Constant pressure, five man backline. Celebrated each goal. Stood in the corner at the end of the game lol

For all the talk about how much y’all hate puber ball, it’s all I’ve seen in four games

kingssc

Lol, second game was 4 man backline, I just played with the defaults. These are the first games of FIFA 19 I've played other than clubs. Maybe figure out an offense other than giving it to Ibra.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
As Reel would say "All these different flavors and you choose to be salty"

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
The only settings I changed was build up play. And I'm not even convinced they actually work. Then Vs nml game two team press.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'll be around right after work today, and then could get some more games in later.