• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Finalized Trades Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
So a long time ago I sent @Schauwn a redistribution of wealth trade offer. He wanted Jorge Correa, who was an INT YOUNGIN at the time and didn't want to promote him yet. I forgot to send him last year when I promoted him to A-Ball, but I noticed him while looking through ma'propsects and remembered he not really mine:

NDR Sends Jorge Correa 2B AA
https://statsplus.net/nwbl/reports/news/html/players/player_8621.html

@Schauwn sends good luck

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
If you delay his half you could risk him not being able to sign his closer! (REMEMBER THAT BUM I DRAFTED?!?!)

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
n_lw_agoolsbee_190903_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

AmsterOslo sends

SP Flobert van Ankeren
SP Ameer bin Nuh (AAA)
3B Cahil Sengor (AA)

Moscow sends

2084 3rd round pick

@Karl Hungus this will allow me to send some cash to make @Mr. Radpants owner happy in our deal.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Probably like $400k? He was already in the negative, so unless the outcome puts him in the positive overall the owner might still throw a fit.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I don't know how the game will react to a hot cash injection.

Currently it shows you having $12m cash, but this is entirely eaten up by you being over budget for the season. You're basically $12.5m in the hole. Maybe playoff money offsets that and you'll have a reserve to draw on when it's time to sign guys? I'm not sure.

Maybe @Orlando or @yankee knows more.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I don't know how the game will react to a hot cash injection.

Currently it shows you having $12m cash, but this is entirely eaten up by you being over budget for the season. You're basically $12.5m in the hole. Maybe playoff money offsets that and you'll have a reserve to draw on when it's time to sign guys? I'm not sure.

Maybe @Orlando or @yankee knows more.

The only money that can get freed up would be spending under the draft budget. Adding Cash is fine as long as it covers the added salary as well as the difference between budget and expenses as is right now (sounds like 500k+traded salary by ur post, but I don't have the game open)

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I think it's two different issues:

Rad's owner wouldn't ok the deal because of Halliot's salary.

Rad possibly not having cash to sign two first rounders.

Adding some cash probably takes care of the first problem, but I'm not sure if paloff money would help him build a balance back up to sign Kirwin plus whoever he already drafted.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Playoff Money is basically evaporated into nothingness, you cant use it for anything important, really

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Playoff Money is basically evaporated into nothingness, you cant use it for anything important, really

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

When do you actually GET the playoff money, though? Like if it's before the season rolls over, could he use it? Or

76s3WQz.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think you do? But the issue is it doesn't affect budget, just revenue. So iirc you can use it to stack cash for the next year, but you can't use it to pay down expenses.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Ffffffffuuuuuu, the draft is complete? I can't just give that pick to Rad now. Once we reach draft date in-game I'll figure something out.