• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Florida at Tennessee 12 pm eastern 10.4.14

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Might as well start this thread nao. I thought this was supposed to be the 3rd Saturday in September. The Reptilians by 7.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Go ahead and shit your pants now, g8r's. This is what awaits you Saturday morning. A Checkboardout is in the works.

1001_WEB_a_Checker_Neyland_t618.JPG

PS

Fuck 2 straight 11AM kickoffs for the Vols.

bruin

will catch the 2nd half while tailgating.

why'd they move this game to October? It was always conf opener for both teams. Conference expansion?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator

3rd Down Conversion Pct Defense
Last updated - September 28, 2014 Through games of September 27, 2014

[xtable=skin1]
{thead}
{tr}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
[/xtable]
[xtable=skin1]
{thead}
{tr}
{th}Rank{/th}
{th}Team{/th}
{th}G{/th}
{th}Opp 3rd Conv{/th}
{th}Opp 3rd Att{/th}
{th}Pct{/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}1{/td}
{td}Tennessee{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}11{/td}
{td}53{/td}
{td}.208{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}2{/td}
{td}Louisville{/td}
{td}5{/td}
{td}16{/td}
{td}75{/td}
{td}.213{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}3{/td}
{td}Alabama{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}12{/td}
{td}50{/td}
{td}.240{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}4{/td}
{td}TCU{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}13{/td}
{td}54{/td}
{td}.241{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}5{/td}
{td}Marshall{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}16{/td}
{td}63{/td}
{td}.254{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}6{/td}
{td}Southern California{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}12{/td}
{td}47{/td}
{td}.255{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}7{/td}
{td}Virginia Tech{/td}
{td}5{/td}
{td}18{/td}
{td}70{/td}
{td}.257{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}8{/td}
{td}Mississippi St.{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}17{/td}
{td}65{/td}
{td}.262{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}9{/td}
{td}Kentucky{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}15{/td}
{td}57{/td}
{td}.263{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}10{/td}
{td}Wisconsin{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}14{/td}
{td}53{/td}
{td}.264{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yes! In 2004!

Haha I'm like most Vol fans and I won't believe we beat Florida until i see it, but damn y'all do suck.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Why hasnt kelvin taylor touched the ball? Fuck muschamp. Hes another ditka. Ditka had deuce n ricky. Ditka ran ricky 109999 times w deuce on the bench. Muschamp is doing the same thing except matt jones is ricky n taylor is deuce.

bighuskermav

Mod Alumni
Is it just me or did Tennessee totally fuck up by calling their last timeout? The refs had called a personal foul on Florida, which should have stopped the clock. Why in the fuck did Tenn call their timeout? They could have forced Florida to punt with 40 seconds left.

And LOL at the "I'm gonna just slap the ball before it's snapped to cause a fumble." That's a new one.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Is it just me or did Tennessee totally fuck up by calling their last timeout? The refs had called a personal foul on Florida, which should have stopped the clock. Why in the fuck did Tenn call their timeout? They could have forced Florida to punt with 40 seconds left.

And LOL at the "I'm gonna just slap the ball before it's snapped to cause a fumble." That's a new one.

Tennessee fucked up by losing to the 2014 Florida Gators.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Oh, that will set football back another 40 years. Or at least Michigan's offense will do that.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni

It was a dead ball foul which mean the clock doesn't stop. There was a camer shot of butch asking the ref, then after he was told then he asked for the last time out.