• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

[FM 13] An EPL Endeavor

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Wrexham F.C.

Wrexham_FC.png

Club History
Wrexham Football Club (Welsh: Clwb Pêl-droed Wrecsam) is a Welsh football club based in Wrexham, Wales. The club participates in the Conference National, the fifth tier of English football, following their relegation from Football League Two at the end of the 2007–08 season after 87 years of consecutive membership of the Football League. Despite playing in the English leagues, they have also been competitors in the Welsh Cup, winning it a record 23 times.
The fifth tier of the English football league system, also known as the Conference National, is the lowest level of competition that Wrexham played in since they were first elected to the football league in 1921. Wrexham's home stadium, the Racecourse Ground, is the world's oldest international stadium that still continues to host international games.

Squad Overview
The 2012-2013 squad I inherit looks primed to live up to the season expectations of winning the BSP title. We are a little short on depth on the left side of the field, though. So expect a signing or 2 to shore up the AML position in the summer window. The core of the team is GK Joslain Mayebi, AM Adrian Cieslewicz, and CD Martin Riley.

aRvqDdW.png
frKF2JV.png
LmWXCYn.png

My plan is to use a variation of a counter 4-5-1/4-3-2-1 formation, with 2 defense minded mids playing behind a playmaker and 2 inside forward wingers with a poacher up top.

Objectives
The overall objective in this dynasty will be to advance Wrexham to the EPL title.
Meanwhile for the 12-13 season is to win the league outright and promote to league football once again. To coincide with promotion, I will be looking at bringing in some young players seeing as a handful of guys are past 30.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
2012-2013 Season Preview

Objectives
First order of business was to attempt to sign a quality AML since the club was sorely lacking of anyone capable of playing up to BSP quality. With roughly 4.5K p/w free and a transfer budget of 96K, I felt we could secure a promising player or 2 to help out on the left side. The club is also in need of some depth in the midfield and central part of the defense.

Also on the agenda was asking the board to search for a parent club. Only 2 teams were returned in the 2 week search, Doncaster Rovers and Sheffield Wednesday. I opted to go with Sheffield and their 60K annual payment over the 28K from Doncaster.

Transfer Activities
q2UWrTp.png

Not a lot of activity as you can see. McKee was brought in to be our Advanced Playmaker in the midfiled. Bruna will only be here for a short while on loan to help shore up our AML deficiency. I intend to delve into the January window for a more permanent solution. Nkoa and Amenku are both young players who will be used in rotation for the 2 Center-Mid spots to gain some experience.
kGH5qJh.png
ItXWW6p.png

Soukouna I signed for depth purposes in case of injuries. He can play any position on the pitch.
juMPmyd.jpg

Morell was the Head Coach when I took over. So was automatically released.
Walker is slated as the clubs 4th Right Fullback and wasn't going to get much playing time, if at all. He will be out on loan for 5 months.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
2012-2013 Mid-Season Report

BSP Table
uoHMI7u.png

Halfway through the season we have clawed within 5 points of Cambridge. Entering match day 14, Wrexham were sitting 9 points back and in 6th place overall. Then the Red Dragons went on a scintillating run 2 matches later after a couple of draws thanks in large part to Adrien Cieslewicz scoring 8 goals in 6 games.
(plus I figured out a pair of shouts to go with the tactic
Ligthbulb.png
)

LVwyMcC.png

FA Trophy
nNUKWrY.png

The board expected us to win the competition and thus far we are on our way of accomplishing the goal of filling the cabinet with silverware.

FA Cup
B6xBfUh.png

Expectation was for the team to make it to the Second Round of play. We drew MK Dons at home in the 2nd after dealing with L1 foe Hartlepool. We were 4-5 favorites to win, but managed to pull a 2-2 draw. 11 days later we traveled to Stadium:MK. The Red Dragons pulled off a 2-0 victory due to a double salvo in the closing minutes of the 1st-half and the huge defensive effort provided by 25 y/o CD Martin Riley.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
2012-2013 End of the Year Report

BSP Table
ncSW8mH.jpg

We managed to continue our hot-streak going in the first portion of the second half of the 2012-2013 campaign, building up a 20 match unbeaten streak. Morale was riding high until the 0-1 defeat at Forest Green. From then on, it seemed we couldn't put teams away or allowed them to stake an early lead.
I began to get a bit nervous once Boris Nkoa received a red card in the Luton defeat on 3.16. Combined with injuries to 2 key players and Nkoa being out for an extended 4 games, we barely scraped by in subsequent draws to Hyde, Macclesfield and Kidderminster. This allowed Mansfield to creep back into the auto-promotion picture from 8 points back with 8 matches to play.
Entering the final match day, a mere 1 point separated the 2 sides. Brett Ormerod, the 12-13 campaign goal leader for the club, missed a penalty shot in the 11th minute. Luckily, Ruben Garcia Rey, followed the miss with a rebound strike to stake a 0-1 lead. Mansfield answered in the 36th minute with a set piece header to even the match at 1-1. The second half saw both clubs bunker down. But with only minutes to spare, Mansfield decided to go on the attack and we followed through with a counter attack of our own that saw Danny Wright slip one by the keeper in the 86th from 19 yards out to clinch promotion to League 2!

Joining us will be Cambridge United in League 2 after defeating Grimsby in the playoff final.
uasd4lD.png

FA Trophy
32AgMIN.png

The Red Dragons made it to the final at Wembley against Grimsby. Both clubs entering the final for the first time. Unfortunately, the club were without 4 mainstays in the starting XI (2 injured, 1 suspended, and 1 away internationally). Even though we were somewhat shorthanded, we managed to force extra-time. Early in extended play Dean Keates had a penalty shot chance, but missed terribly to the left. Grimsby marched down the field and scored the winning goal moments later. A bit of a kick in the teeth.

FA Cup
z7YmwVP.png

Liverpool, needless to say, put our dicks in the dirt in front of the home crowd scoring all 4 goals in quick succession in the 2nd half. They owned possession of the ball for 63%. Only positive was the 201K gate pull.

2013-2014 Outlook
Looking at the squad for next season, I need to replace the over 3 over 30 defenders on the backline, find a permanent solution at AML to allow Joe McKee (purchased from Bolton for 50K with a buyback clause of 1mil in the Jan window) to flourish in the Advanced Playmaker role in the middle and sign or loan a L2 quality Poacher. Ormerod is now 36 and will be a rotation/fill-in in L2.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
2013-2014 Season Preview

Finances
The 2012-2013 season saw the club pull in a 950K profit, boosting the clubs coffers to over 1.8 million. With this the club initially gave me a 41K p/w budget and 161K cash to splash if the need arise.
A few weeks later came the news of Neil Taylor's 240K sell-on percentage from Swansea to Liverpool. Accompanying the transfer is 925K spread out over the next 24 months. This season Wrexham is also receiving 469K in television rights. This proceeded to bump up the transfer funds available to 333K.

Transfers
suK44Nz.png

As I alluded to in the previous update, I felt a complete makeover of the backline was in order. And the board's expectation of 'learn from the experience of playing in League 2' it sealed my thoughts.
As you can see, I was quite busy this transfer window attempting to improve the club for this season and sign a handful of youngsters in the hopes they will develop for us.
The key signings were CD Troy Brown, FB/CD Joe Devera and Forward Rory Loy.

r4AHibY.png
YRBlEK0.png
mxDbc07.png

Was unable to find an Inside Forward for the left, so loaned John O'Sullivan to fill the need. Julian Bennett was loaned for the season from our parent club to provide a tutor to Kortney Hause and start on the left side for the defense.

The more promising lot of the young guns are: DL Lewis Aird (released by Newcastle), Forward Laste Dombaxe (released by Tottenham), DL/C Kortney Hause (released by Wycombe), DLBen Purrington (released by Plymouth), and DC Oliver Modeste (released by Tottenham). Aird and Purrington will be getting playing time in cups with the occasional start in conference. Dombaxe will relieve Cieslewicz on the right wing this season along with weaker sides in tourneys. While Hause and Modeste are backups for the central defenders.

QLdM6dy.png
8IbFic8.png
Hk8ZA68.png

cJF1Z68.png
ysQwvBC.png

Board Expectations
League 2: Consolidate; Pretty much to stay clear of relegation and build for next year. Oddsmakers have placed us at 6-1 odds.
FA Cup: 2nd round
Johnstone's Paint: 2nd round
What's in Your Wallet: Learn from the experience

I feel I can meet the expectations provided. Maybe a mid-table if Loy doesn't go down with injury (he is prone according to the report card).

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
2013-2014 Mid-Season Report

L2 Table
t7VoT1n.png

Entering the New Year we are sitting in a surprisingly 3rd position. Had a bit of a hiccup with a 3 match losing streak at the end of September. Just couldn't find the net whatsoever. But after a team meeting to clear the air, the Red Dragons continued their dominating run in the first of the season. The Morecambe match was a particular highlight in scoring all 5 goals in the first 25 minutes of play.

W7DdmVa.jpg

FA Cup
CDf3j1n.png

Went with an all-youth lineup to gain some experience vs. Huddersfield. Backfired in being unable to score. Besides the lack of goals, was a great learning experience for the youngin's.

Johnstone's Paint
O7jfQrj.png

Stole one away at Crewe with a mix of first-team and youth. In the Hartlepool match, we had multiple shots on goal, but couldn't finish properly. GK Joslain Mayebi came up big and stopped 2 of the first 4 penalty shots to advance us to the Semi's.

What's in Your Wallet
o8pu3hV.png

2nd match of the campaign. With the influx of signings still gelling, the club were handed their worst loss of the year against a club we hope to see next season in L1.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
2013-2014 End of the Year Report

L2 Table
z5BLjcy.jpg

This season came down to the wire. Plymouth kept a firm grasp on the top of the table up until the final 3 matches of the campaign. After beating Dag & Red 4-1 at home we took control of 1st. But a 1-1 draw away against Fleetwood in the next to last match saw Wrexham slip back down to 2nd position. With only 1 point separating us and Plymouth entering the final match day weekend, I had reserved myself in knowing we would end up on the outside looking in at a League 2 title. Facing off at Scunthorpe I told the lads we had to win or else. They came through with a 2-1 victory and the shot at the title. Luck would hold with Plymouth falling to Port Vale 1-0 as they attempted to park the bus unsuccessfully.

Ben Purrington really stepped up as the season progressed. He eventually took over the starting LB duties from Julian Bennett from February onward.

Thankfully, no big injuries hit the team this season and last for that matter. It will be imperative this continues if we want our good fortunes to continue as the Red Dragons make their way up the ladder.

3X9C5L9.png

Johnstone's Paint
RcSuR3Z.png

Taking the advice from goblue to play with youth, I started a couple reserves/u18's with the youngin's. Was quite surprised that it was smooth sailing all the way to the final. The late subs of Cieslewicz and Loy saved the match and allowed us to win the trophy

Transfers
In:
maou69u.png

Ogar appears to have the potential to be a high-class Championship/middle-of-the-road Premiership keeper. Kelly came in and split playing time with 25 y/o John Johnson. He also has the makeup to be a quality player at RB.

HrrdSik.png
0hEIPH6.png

Out:
aGGVbry.png

Soukouna wasn't getting much playing time and was signed through 2015. Felt it was time to cut ties.

2014-2015 Outlook
The board has given me an initial budget of 53K p/w and 550K for transfers. Up from 42K and 450K or so last year.
Will be looking at adding another midfielder as I let go Garcia Rey. This leaves us with only 4 I can rely on at the moment. Not enough to get by.
Also will need a striker after 37 y/o Ormerod retired. Gilchrist and Loy proved to be a nice 1-2 punch for L2. But I worry we won't have the necessary quality to put goals away in stepping up a level.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
2014-2015 Season Preview

Finances
Although the club didn't pull in as much as last year due to raised salaries, we did manage a comfortable 800K in profits. As of right now, Wrexham has nearly 2.5M in the bank. So we should be secure for a season or 2 if we happen to stall in advancing up the ladder or going on a spending spree.

Transfers
bdukDnH.png

Not as busy of an off-season in terms of bringing in players compared with last year. This was mainly due to a) quality players targeted weren't interested or b) those that were, lacked sufficient quality for L1.
The key youth signings were GK Yassine El Kharoubi and FB/CD Adam Mostyn. Both reports state they have Premiership quality if developed properly. Mostyn I am trying to have go out on loan to a BSP side. Yassine will be splitting playing time with Joslain until he is hopefully ready to takeover come mid-season.

mC3Ctu9.png
WzkBeA8.png

With loaning out Laste Dombaxe (didn't improve enough last year to stay in the sr side) needed to bring in cover for the right side of the field. Have done so with Tom Hopper from Championship side Leicester. Junior was loaned in from Everton to fill the hole from letting Ruben Garcia Rey walk. He will split time with Boris Nkoa at the BWM spot.

Board Expectations
League 1: Consolidate; Pretty much to stay clear of relegation and build for next year.
FA Cup: 3rd round
Johnstone's Paint: 2nd round
What's in Your Wallet: Learn from the experience

I haven't a clue what to expect this year. The weakest link is going to be central defense I fear. The lot have pretty much average L1 quality, according to my best JPP/JPA staff. Best guess is a mid-table to promotion finish if everything breaks right.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
2014-2015 End of the Year Report

Table and Match Results
0xQwNgo.png

Going into this season there were some doubts as to whether the club had the talent to even compete in League 1. My best guess was to finish somewhere around mid-table seeing as how most of the talent wasn't developed yet ability-wise entering this season. We started off on a scintillating hot-streak, not conceding a goal in the first 5 matches. The lone loss in the first half of the season coming in a 2-0 defeat at Petersborough at the tail end of 4 matches in 10 days. Midway through November we lost starting GK Yassine El-Kharoubi for 6 weeks. This set us on 6 draws in our next 7 games. To coincide with us, teams were starting to gameplan effectively against the 4-2-3-1.

AAo9fWe.png

ZUFIf8h.png

With the number of draws I decided to come up with a second set of tactics, a 4-1-2-2-1 with a DM behind 2 CM's, 2 wingers and a DLF. The back four are a flat-line that focuses the attack down the wings. We ran off 5 straight wins after the installation of the new formation. Our form faltered a bit when El-Kharoubi was called into the Moroccan senior side to compete in the African Cup of Nations until mid-February. Luckily, it was only 2 matches thanks to our early bowing out of domestic cups.
With our top GK back, the side went on a 7 match streak of not conceding a goal. During this streak, we propelled from 4th to a 2-way fight with Huddersfield at the top. Huddersfield began to feel the toll of playing in the Johnstone and FA toward the end of the season and lost 4 out of 5 matches while we didn't drop a single one. Wrexham secured promotion with 3 matches to go and the league title the very next match.

Some sidenotes: The previous president bowed out on November 5th. Unfortunately, the new man in charge opted not to pump any new cash into the coffers.
Was offered one job at the first of the year, this being from Norwich. They were sitting in 16th at the time and wanted a mid-table finish. Respectfully declined, of course.
With us moving up to the Championship the club was required to add 5K seats at a cost of 1M. I had also asked the board sometime around the New Year to upgrade our youth training facilities for 2M. Both should be done around late-Oct to early-Nov of the upcoming season. Hoping this won't set us too far back in transfer money. At the end of the season I was sitting near a 1M budget and 60K p/w.

Transfers
cIO89cO.png

Drury was brought in just in case LB Purrington went down for an extended period of time. Thankfully he was healthy all season. CB Egan filled in for the injury-riddled Manny Smith (whom was sold for a paltry sum, but had regressed considerably since signing in the summer).
O'Brien is a young 16 y/o DM with Premiership potential. Porter only played a handful of matches to fill in for Cieslewicz in order to afford the latter some rest. I bought Isgrove from Priemier-side Southampton to fill the left-winger once we had injuries to 2 players (McKee and Wichelow).

QxVsUno.png

John Johnson wasn't seeing the field much and I decided to bring in whatever funds I could. 90K plus 2K a month for 18 months. Newly signed Manny Smith lost his starting spot and was buried down the depth chart after 3 injuries in the first half of the season. Only managed 35K, but no one seemed to be biting for his services.

Board Expectations
League 1: Consolidate; Pretty much to stay clear of relegation and build for next year. Won L1
FA Cup: 3rd round 1st Round
Johnstone's Paint: 2nd round 2nd Round
What's in Your Wallet: Learn from the experience 2nd round

Although we bowed out of the competitions pretty early it allowed us to focus solely on league play while other clubs competed in other cups. This no doubt helped us push our way to taking home the trophy and advance us into the Championship.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
2015-2016 Season Preview

Finances
At the end of the 14-15 season, we had managed to have a balance approaching 3.5M bucks. With the 5K seat expansion to The Racecourse Ground and upgrade to the youth facilities, our bankroll is nearly non-existent as the season gets underway. Luckily, with the tv revenue, it is projected the club will have close to 5M come the end of this season.

Transfers
j80Gz3H.png

One of the biggest issues I had this offseason compared with the previous 3 or so was finding skilled players who wanted to come and play for the club. You would have thought after 3 successful promotions players were knocking at the door to come in. Well you would be wrong. Either the interested party was on the wrong side of 30 (had to settle and sign 2;Vandenbergh and Dudar) or they had L2/L1 quality. Had 2.2M to work with for transfers. Currently have a shade under 1M leftover for the January window.

dhJSdxY.png

Arijan Ademi was our lone big splash in the summer window, coming over from Dinamo. He will be our primary DM when I employ the 4-1-2-2-1 and be our BWM for the 4-3-2-1.

Depth Chart
2DFKfXp.png

Board Expectations
Championship: Consolidate; Pretty much to stay clear of relegation and build for next year. Media predict us for last.
FA Cup: 3rd round
What's in Your Wallet: 2nd round

My initial gut reaction is we are going to get our asses handed to us with a side of french-fried potatoes. The central defense talent is not suited for this level. Part of this is down to lack of interested players and 2 young guys not developing quickly enough with our meteoric rise. Will have to rely on the midfield squashing out attacks.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
2015-2016 Mid-Season Report

Championship Table
G5f8GJH.png

Halfway through the season we are sitting in 4th with 38 points. The defense has been performing admirably. Especially with Ademi anchoring the DM. An area of concern though is our attack. We are averaging only 1.26 goals per game while conceding 0.91 through the 23 matches. Entering the season, I knew we didn't have the talent of the other high profile teams in the league (ie Fulham, Swansea, QPR, Burnley), but would have thought we could score at a bit higher rate. Having the 2nd least amount of goals allowed is a bit surprising though. The new CB signings have performed well above my expectations.

Matches
61MzH9b.png

As you can see from the table and the match results there have been a number of close games all season. Some highlights:
Match Day 15 - Won 2-0 @ 4th place Burnley
Match Day 16 - Held the prolific Fulham offense to a lone goal (PK) and 2 shots
Match Day 17 - 0-0 draw @ 1st place Blackburn
Match Day 20 - Lost 0-1 vs 1st place Huddersfield

Stats
P17z0zh.png

What's in Your Wallet
l3MFyea.png

Really proud of the reserves/backups in advancing to the 4th round. The board had an expectation of only the 2nd round this year. Holding Norwich (2nd in EPL) to 1 goal in an away match is remarkable, imo.

Looking to the 2nd half

Kicking off the 2nd half of the league schedule we travel to Leicester (20th), Home for Bristol City (14th), at Brighton (17th). Then a stretch of 3 games in 5 days to close out December. Home tussle with Wolves (10th), travel to Bolton (19th) and host Brentford (8th). We should come out with a win in 3-4 of the 6 games. February and March will be where we make or break a chance in promoting up to the EPL in keeping with tradition of promoting every year.

While it's the ultimate goal to make it into the EPL, I'm hesitant in doing so this quickly if the opportunity presents itself. We have by far the lowest amount in salary (1.5M less per year than 23rd Tranmere).

Looking toward the January window, we have 990K avail to spend with 11.25K to tack onto our weekly budget if somebody strikes my fancy. I'll be looking for another Left winger and possibly a CB to keep the 3 in rotation fresh towards the end of the season.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
2015-2016 End of the Year Report

Table and Match Results
The club began the second half of the season not as I was hoping, losing 3 of the next 7 matches by a goal differential (while only putting 4 goals in the opposing net) to close out 2015. I desperately needed to bring some offensive playmakers in (and an extra CB for rotation) during the January transfer window.
As luck would have it, the board asked me to consider changing the goals of the season from 'stave off regulation' to something more inline with how we were performing. I opted for a mid-table finish. This provided another 12K p/w in wages and the remaining profits (2.65M) to be used for transfers.

One of my scouts brought up a young French CB with outstanding prowess in the air already, Alexandre Jeanvier. Secured a transfer for 300K from Amiens SC.
36BhzIU.png

3 days later, I faxed over an offer sheet of 350K to MK Dons in League 2 for a promising ST/AM RL by the name of Leon Walters. Leon would be used as a sub/spell 32 y/o Vandenberghthroughout the 2nd half of the season.
UMFj3YJ.png

With the window closing one of the scouts over in Scandinavia brought a young AML to my attention. It took a few days of back and forth from Helsingborg to procure his services, but the 1.7M paid out for Patrik Karlsson was enough.
7uwCje8.png

The start of 2016 kicked off with a bang in league play with a 4-1 win over Millwall, followed by a 2-0 win over rival Blackpool. Unfortunately, we weren't able to keep the success flowing with a nil-nil draw followed with 2 losses against same standing clubs. Part of this was due to CM Ronnie Minkwitz loan finishing and him returning to Fulham. Midway through February we had dropped to 9th.
Upon returning after a break of action in mid-February, the club was re-energized and ready to make a push in both the FA Cup and league play. We closed out on a 8-4-0 record and fighting for a playoff position. How did we fare? Let's look at at the final few weeks of matches.
Match Day 39 - Pulled out a 3-2 win @ Fulham. They promptly fire their coach.
Laughing.png

Match Day 42 - 4-1 drubbing of Charlton moved us up to 4th
Match Day 43 - Liam Tomsett with a diving header in a 1-0 win over 1st place Huddersfield

Match Day 44 - A 3-2 comeback win over 2nd place Leeds (which drops them to 5th)

After a draw on Match Day 45 to Middlesbrough, this is how the table looked heading into the final day.
CmPOd5x.png

The matches on the final match day...
XCYMEES.png

We needed to win in order to secure 2nd place and a promotion to the Premier League. A draw would have us in for the playoffs.

igWscM8.png

We made it! An astonishing 2nd half run has seen the club rise from their lowpoint of the BSP to now their record finish of making it to the English Premier League in just 4 seasons time.

YA17ep0.png

Our position throughout the year.
viCIB1Q.png

Board Expectations
League 1: Consolidate; Mid-table. Promoted to EPL
FA Cup: 3rd round Semi-Final
What's in Your Wallet: 2nd round 4th round

uXoEkEg.png

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
2018-2019 End of the Year Report

Table and Match Results
matches_1_zps61c78ddd.png

matches_2_zpsb144609d.png

With a number of signings over the summer window the club weren't a cohesive unit in the first few months of the EPL season. I was pleased with the draws over losing. But this kept us towards the relegation cutoff and not around mid-table as was predicted for us at the beginning of the season.
The season spun around with an inspiring victory at home over eventual (now 3x) champion Man City 2-1. The team only lost twice over the rest of the season in Premier play. 3-4 @ Wolves and 2-4 @ City. Allowed us to climb from 15th to our peak of 6th in the table and thus seeing the club clinch qualification in the EURO cup next season.

position_zps79cfc00a.png

final_table_zps1c5ad95f.png

Transfers
cash_transfers_zpsbf446b9f.png

Was disappointed to see Kelly go to Liverpool up the road. Forgot about his minimum release clause. But made a nice profit after buying him for 250K 6 years earlier.

Hernanz had an injury plagued year with the club and I decided to sell and take a half-mil hit.

As you can see from the incoming pool, most of the players are from Brazil. After being able to scout worldwide in 2017-2018 I've pumped most of my resources into the South American hotbed and have been greatly rewarded.

Feel free to request player screenshots.

Board Expectations
EPL: Mid-table. Media 14th. 6th; EURO qual
FA Cup: 5th round 5th round
What's in Your Wallet: 4th round 4th round

fa_cup_zps1987352c.png

cap_one_zps1212f4be.png

Awards
EPL Coach of the Year
coach_year_zps9e755b54.png

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
This is year 3 in the EPL.

Year 1: 13-7-18 39/55 46pts 12th
Year 2: 17-8-13 44/31 59pts 9th
Year 3: 16-14-8 54/37 62pts 6th

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
A look at my first-team Brazilian nationality buys over the past 2 seasons. Have a few youngsters in reserves who I'm hoping will develop.

Milico - purchased for 1.5M in 2017 from Internacional
Milico_zpsb3b1037c.png

Jedaias - purchased for 2.3M in 2017 from Internacional
jedaias_zpsb4b3f658.png

Paco - purchased for 22.5M in 2019 from Santos; was loaned for 2 years
paco_zps69bcc3c6.png

Moreno - purchased for 6.5M in 2018 from Santos
moreno_zpsf5728f94.png

Michael - purchased for 9.5M in 2018 from GNK Dinamo
michael_zps3c27b89a.png

Felipe - purchased for 5M in 2018 from Santos
felipe_zps53527966.png

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
2019-2020 Midseason Report

Table and Match Results
cktQIej.png

The club didn't start all that great this year in the EPL. It was down to trying to get everyone some playing time early in the season versus settling in on a fixed 11, imo. After the win away at City, things began to click and we went on a nice run of form, the Hull game notwithstanding.

tmU7zTA.png

boHA4RU.png

Transfers
v1ss4XK.png

Oh, look. Another fullback bought during the Summer.
emo.gif
Since Kelly being snatched last year, I have decided on not putting in a min. release clauase when negotiating contracts. Unfortunately, Elvist was still on his original since I signed him.

Our big splash was on a young GK, Marko Bulic. Has a few areas to improve upon and his natural fitness has me wary he can last throughout a whole year's worth of matches.

PYV8VxO.png

Have 23.5M at my disposal to improve the squad here in January. Problem is, I have a lot of depth at nearly every position. Looking at the team report, the lowest quality in terms of stars are both fullback positions. So that may be where I put my focus. Not sure yet.

Board Expectations
EPL: Respectable/Top-Half. Media: 12th Currently 4th
Euro Cup: 1st Knockout
FA Cup: 5th round
What's in Your Wallet: 4th round 3rd round

DRt9ipC.png

NML

Bring this back!!

@fignuts - how do you screenshot the player cards? I've always wanted to do that because it's much more aesthetically pleasing than the full page, but I don't know how.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Hover your mouse over the i when viewing a roster. Saves ya one-click.

Have 8 or 9 games left in the 2020/2021 season.

Debating on picking up College Hoops 2k8 for ps3 today and start a closed legacy.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Am now into Sept 2021. Will post an update for the end of 2020/2021 shortly. But here is my tactics/roster at this current time...

Untitled.png

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Finished 2nd in BPL to Man U. Will toss up stats and a breakdown of the 2021/2022 season. Multiple injuries to first teamers the final 2-3 months.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
The new U18 Head Coach:
GACRCGl.png

New Stadium:
eBNxCOV.png

World Cup players on the roster:
522Uy6R.png

Board Confidence:
nK1wwcN.png

Reactions: NML

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
The new USMNT record goalscorer; 59 goals. Was held by Jozy w/ 57... :

uuPbCTm.png

Financial Turnover for 2023-2024:

VlNF02f.png

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Rudy Dupuis signs for 12.25M US. 5 yrs; 60K p/w. PPM's of Round keeper and Beat offside trap.

uL4VBqA.png