1. We have updated to a new version of XenForo. If you were using the "Kella" custom style, you need to switch to the Utopia or Alternate style. Do this in your user preferences.
    Dismiss Notice

FUT TROG 18

Discussion in 'FIFA Discussion' started by NML, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Liam

Liam Well-Known Member

Just got bored and played a guy in the DKT, went to penalty shooutout, i came out on top 10-9 with my Consigli scoring and then saving the GK penalties :laughing:

2. wolverine318

wolverine318 Well-Known Member Mod Alumni

Team:
    Michigan
    Squad battles I win on pro every time, cannot win for the life of me above that level unless the team is rated shit.

3. ebarws6

ebarws6 stAy

Team:
    Stanford-BC
    I've made a lot of progress in my game, and am now consistently beating the AI on legendary in squad battles. Got elite 3 last week after messing up a ton of games, good start so far this week as I'm a few thousand points into elite 1 currently. For whatever reason, legendary seems to be the easiest difficulty for me to play on, world class seems 800x harder.

My team has basically been the same for the past 50 or so matches, I've gone with a Serie A/Italy side. Got very lucky packing Hamsik, was easy to slot him right in to my squad. Also packed Chiellini (whom I sold since I had no coins at that point), and Verratti (also sold because I really didn't like him). For a while I was using 4-3-2-1, but I have really got into the 4-5-1 vs the AI.

IMG_5CF4590CA58E-1.jpeg

fiz and wolverine318 like this.
  4. fiz

fiz Active Member

Team:
    Louisiana
    Nice team I've been doing enough squad battles to get silver 1 I think, to get the 10k coins. Can't be bothered enough to do more.

Tried doing the knock out tourney to get into weekend league but no luck yet. And I think I'm in div 7 in seasons.

[​IMG]

ebarws6 likes this.
  5. Liam

Liam Well-Known Member

Been having trouble with controller last 2 days and it turns off sometimes. I just played a guy on seasons, he was full pace so i just played super possession, it ended up like 72/28. Game ended 0-0, i had a chance at the end, literal 100% goal and my controller turned off :laughing::laughing::laughing:

6. wolverine318

Team:
    Michigan
    This game is a fucking disaster.

7. ebarws6

ebarws6 stAy

Team:
    Stanford-BC
    All of the sudden, I'm having zero fun playing this. I don't know if they changed something in the past week, but all of my players are extremely sluggish but still run out of stamina insanely quickly, even if they are on full fitness to begin a match. That's been making it difficult to get an attack going, and even when I do find a good opportunity, my guys have zero finishing ability. Seems to be some new bullshit each week

8. wolverine318

Team:
    Michigan
    My thoughts exactly. Post patch I was still having fun. Now past 10-15 games have been a chore and terrible to play.

Stepping away for a few days.

ebarws6 likes this.
  9. Liam

Liam Well-Known Member

Im playing less and less squad battles. This weekend i think i played 2

10. Liam

Liam Well-Known Member

Not a bad run of form in my 3 games played today...

[​IMG]

The 10-0 guy was playing serious until 8-0 when he scored an OG and the 7-0 quit in the 49th minute, not sure why he waited so long :laughing:

11. chibob

chibob Well-Known Member

Going to try and break the top 100 on SBs. First game went well - won 5-0 on legendary

12. Travis7401

Travis7401 Douglass Tagg Community Liaison

13. chibob

chibob Well-Known Member

Penance

14. Liam

Liam Well-Known Member

A guy just quit on me in DKT when i was winning and i didnt get a win :emo: Lost in final to a Serie A guy who then brought on Musa who scored the winner. I would personally cycle that cunt out of Leicester to Brazil if it meant getting him out of FIFA. Never scores for us :Poo:

EDIT: Just did the EA support thing for FUT Champs access and when i did it, it said successful and now im qualified for WL... I can only assume it sees i had 4 wins in a row, since i was credited with it in my record too, but just not on the WL page

15. fiz

fiz Active Member

Team:
    Louisiana
    Grats dude, good luck

16. wolverine318

Team:
    Michigan
    Finished the Quaresma SBC and also packed PTG Sane in the pack reward of the last team I did. Easily the most expensive pull I've ever had. Is now the time to sell this card?