• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FUT TROG

jdlikewhoa

Glad I sold that Lacazette SIF on Thursday. His price crashed by about $1m when the winter upgrades werent released Friday. Then the web/app were shut down

jdlikewhoa

I did pick up a bunch of gold Squad fitness cards for cheap. The auctions move quick because so many are on the market, but if you keep on top of it you can pick some up for 300 or less and easily flip them for 800-1200

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I picked up a bunch of really good players for under 1,000. Landed me a Pogba for $700 even, and then flipped him for 30k. I think he's since dropped. That type of thing will never happen when the web app is up.

jdlikewhoa

I've heard of these cheap deals going down but haven't had time to jump on and take advantage sadly.

In other news, I moved from a straight puber pace BPL 4-1-2-1-2 squad to a 5-2-2-1. I've got IF Baines at LWB and Coleman at RWB. MOTM Eriksen at LW and Sanchez at RW for my pace forwards and IF Carroll at Striker because I wanted to change it up with a tall, heady Euro hipster.

Having a lot of fun with the new squad.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I made it to Div 5 using a combination of a passing first EPL team headlined by Lukaku and Willian then moving to a Bundesliga team..and now I might say F it and sell everything.

Its nice to win..but right now my best offense is 'Give the ball to Reus and let him sprint like a mofo'. I mean it basically carried me through Div 6 and 7 but man its not really all that fun. Idont know how people play with Doumbia and Gervinho and actually have fun.

jdlikewhoa

It sucks how EA has crushed the market. If you have anyone of value, good luck selling them off.

If they really wanted to depress the market and drive down prices, they'd get rid of the price minimum.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
EA trolled me so hard. I opened one of the free "FUT birthday" packs and got Ribery, IF maxim, and Lucas. Sent them to club... EA servers crash and Fut kicks me out. Get back in, players aren't in my club or in my assign pile and the pack is gone. FUUUUUUUU