• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Gameplay footage

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
of the #1 ranked player on XBL for NCAA 14. As you can imagine with a record like 1706-189 he plays like a total
original_CW.jpg

All the staples of lobby ball, quarters run commit, 5 WR with the QB running out of the pocket, etc.

No surprise the kid's GT is TideTradition. Bama.....

fanoftgame

of the #1 ranked player on XBL for NCAA 14. As you can imagine with a record like 1706-189 he plays like a total
original_CW.jpg

All the staples of lobby ball, quarters run commit, 5 WR with the QB running out of the pocket, etc.

No surprise the kid's GT is TideTradition. Bama.....

This style of play is flat out shameful.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Online games are quite the trip into a cesspool of completely delusional morons. They run the same 4-5 plays on offense and run nothing but press man/run commit on defense and then complain about cheating or that you got lucky when you proceed to beat their ass because you actually know what you're doing. Best one I heard was when I put up 100 points on a guy with Indiana and I heard him proceed to blame it on his wife/girlfriend/sister. I even offered him mercy when I was in the 80s and he turned it down. These people are nuts. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if they know any better because they only play with like-minded people so everyone does the same thing and they assume it's the norm.