• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

gooksta cub thread. Here cause nobody else gives a fuck

Mr. Radpants

Friendship Drive Charging
Papelbon tried to be Ross but rednecked the hell out of it with the wrastling move

Also the Cubs have a good manager that hadn't lost the clubhouse.

Nice read, though.

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That's actually what 90% of people in Pittsburgh look like. Imagine knee high tube socks with Adidas sport flip flops and you're close to 100%

Bdub

Was surprised they let him pitch the whole game. Seems like the rest would have been more important than pitching meaningless innings.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Hoping this game goes 15 innings just watch the pitchers arms fall off given the rate both teams are going through pitchers today.

Mr. Radpants

Friendship Drive Charging
Damn that's a great article. I read the whole thing before realizing it was written last year and I was still going to say that it's a good article.

I really love articles that break down roster building philosophies. You've posted two in the last week, thanks.

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why would someone willingly go to a playoff game down 3-0? It's the ultimate in disappointment waiting to happen.