• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Group E (France, Switzerland, Ecuador, Honduras)

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Who are some players I want to watch for in today's games? Any ballers on these squads? I know France prolly has some, how bout the rest of the teams?

Milo

Swiss midfield is good. Shaqiri, Xhaka, Inler are fun to watch. Shaqiri and Xhaka are both young(22, 21).

Ecuador is pretty bland on paper. Valencia plays for Manchester United, but he's just a hug the wing and cross kind of guy.

Honduras is a scrappy team. Izaguirre, their left back, is probably their best player. Andy Najar, plays in Belgium now, was spotted by his high school coach at 15. Two years later he was starting for D.C. United. Now he's doing well in Europe. He may or may not start, but cool story.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Swissmen are a good team with no real superstars. Good on the wings and a good finisher in Drmic. I agree that they win this group. Ecuador are good on the wings but not a great side. Valencia is one of their star players. As an Arsenal fan, my favourite player for France is centre back Koscielny. He's the best in Europe in my opinion. Amazing timing and makeup speed. They have two massive bastard centre forwards for good crosses and their playmaker, Pogba to get the ball to. Honduras are shit, but I know little about them.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I didn't mention Giroud by name as an Arsenal fan, as he frustrates the hell out of me, and his misses could be the way that France manage to fuck it all up.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Koscielny is probably the 2nd fastest player on that squad. His fifa pace should be an 86! /g8r

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Honduras is scrappy. Translation: On paper, they get their shit pushed in but somehow find a way to win.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
With Alba playing terrible and Alaba both never qualifying and not a Lb for his country, Swiss LB Ricardo Rodriguez is the best in the tournament. His battle with A.Valencia will be huge today

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ale Moreno is the worst

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well, there goes my dark horses.

EDIT: I'm honestly surprised Moreno hasn't brought up Rafa Marquez yet

Brick

serves ecudador right for standing around bitching about a no-call and then slowing down during a presumed foul.

love when teams get punished for being bitches.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
And the ref had a great advantage call. Makes up for the disallowed Swiss goal. All is good in the soccer world.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
France have got the selection right, at least. Giroud on the bench and Griezmann starting.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They'll be fine without giroud. Benzema is sure to be there to flub chances and get caught in possession

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I hope Arsenal don't sign Benzema. He is Giroud 2.0. Thinking of that, has anyone actually seen the two of them together.....?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The entire game would devolve into lumbering forwards dribbling into defenders and getting caught thinking they are Ronaldo

Sakho looks like he has to try so hard to make the simplest pass. He is an ogre and seems worried about overhitting the most basic passes

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Palacios is a piece of shit