• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Group E (France, Switzerland, Ecuador, Honduras)

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
As someone who has French ancestors...

HA_HA_-NELSON_SIMPSONS.jpg

To be fair, I have far more German ancestors. Send in the panzers.

osick87

Community Liaison
Don Cherry would be putting Benzema on blast right now.

BLOCK THE SHOT! PUT YOUR BODY ON THE LINE FOR YOUR TEAMMATES! LESS GO

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I think @Travis7401 would enjoy watching this French team play. A lot of athleticism out there.

This is actually the first French game that I've watched. Has Sahko always started for them? I find it hard to believe that the French don't have anyone better than him at center back.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@DeadMan, Why do you think I chose France to win it all? Pogba is my favorite. Sakho is kind of an untalented mong, but he is athletic :laughing: Varane and Mangala and Koscielny are all super athletic.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Terrible card for Ecuador. France in the refs pocket again

Only thing terrible about it was that it took so long to come out. Like the ref didn't think it was a foul until Digne was hurt. But that's the type of challenge that shreds knees and breaks legs. I'm more than fine with refs giving out red cards for that tackles that are dangerous like that.

@DeadMan, Why do you think I chose France to win it all? Pogba is my favorite. Sakho is kind of an untalented mong, but he is athletic :laughing: Varane and Mangala and Koscielny are all super athletic.

Boy, that could have easily blown up in your face :laughing:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It wasnt a tackle though, Digne was in the right place at the wrong time when Valencia took a touch

I don't think that matters. It's still a foul, and he ended up endangering Digne's safety. That's a red card. Not all refs would call it, but I don't really have a lot of sympathy when it's something that can easily break a leg or shred a knee.