• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

HEY MEN! It's the 128th Annual WBL Winter Meetings on the ISLE OF MAN!

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yankees game was already messed up before he even uploaded the file. Otherwise him uploading again would have worked.

NML

Yeah, this would be the first time I’ve seen someone sign this early with another offer. Especially with doh being so close. I’ve offered below asking, while someone else doubles it, and still get a chance to beat it

Possible the messed up file didn’t take doh’s offer?

NML

Rad also mentioned losing his pending offers. Who knows?

Also - not sure when we are simming tonight, but I should be home in about 20 if y’all don’t mind waiting until then

Lloyd's manager was 80 but I aged him back down when I took over. I think Orlando(or OU) has made a couple of different managers but I don't know if it was specifically for the age thing.

It is 2070, so we can just replace everything with nanobot implants anyways.

Soonerfan09

Maybe, as I said I only got 3 exports so that could've been it. I don't know if doh's offer was the sim before that tho
Couldn't have been earlier, that was the first sim for FA. Before that was still Arb. I still expect my comp check in the mail for this David Stern communism fuckshit.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Lloyd's manager was 80 but I aged him back down when I took over. I think Orlando(or OU) has made a couple of different managers but I don't know if it was specifically for the age thing.

It is 2070, so we can just replace everything with nanobot implants anyways.
I had to make a new GM at one point. My game was borked and OU and I tried everything and it was the only thing that worked.

Not managers or owners, manager-owners. Our GM guys. US.
I know. I was just pointing out ol hun popcorn died of a kernel panic.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
When's the veterans committee start? Just looked at all time hits and my two biggest snubs: Inonu (500 hr, .300 avg, .520 SLG) and Thrillseeker (well over 3,000 hits)