• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

ICC Cricket World Cup

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
This thread is going to be a massive happening, I just know it. Ingerland 7/4 favourites to win it all on their home turf. @NML needs to get on the case and look at those betting stats for what is probably the most heavily corrupt sport on the planet.

Ingerland are getting off to a good start against South Africa, with the home team looking at setting over 300 to chase. I'm predicting a crushing victory in this opener.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Windies vs Pakistan. Ingerland thrashed Pakistan in the recent one day series although it could mean that the Pakistanis are more acclimatised to the playing conditions than most teams. The Windies hit a lot of sixes, and Pakistan seemed content not to bowl any yorkers to Ingerland when they played so there could be a hell of a lot of slogging in this one. Windies should win this one and are many peoples outsiders for the competition. I suppose it depends on who has the best strategy for cheating... :

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Eoin Morgan's innings yesterday was mental. I was sitting watching it on silent whilst Queenie was sleeping thinking wtf.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Root's LBW after only nine balls didn't help England. He's put up big numbers in all of the other England matches.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I should be used to humiliation by now as an England fan, but this is hurting. Why do all of our sports teams however unrelated suffer from exactly the same syndrome?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Here it is. The big one - England looking to place themselves in the semi final for the first time since 1992. We all know what happens from there....

Snorky's Shame

So if West Pakistan loses the toss tomorrow and East Pakistan chooses to bat first, West Pakistan is eliminated before a ball is bowled. Only in cricket.

Also how often do dismissals like Williamson’s vs England happen? That’s a really shitty way to lose a wicket.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
So if West Pakistan loses the toss tomorrow and East Pakistan chooses to bat first, West Pakistan is eliminated before a ball is bowled. Only in cricket.

Also how often do dismissals like Williamson’s vs England happen? That’s a really shitty way to lose a wicket.

They need to win by a margin of 300 runs. A coin toss is more humane.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I thought the captain could concede the match at any time. Why didn't Bangladesh just concede after the Pakistan inning?