• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

IFA Circle Jerk Thread

What is to be done?

• Keep the current system

• Go back to the old system

• Abolish IFA

Results are only viewable after voting.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
No fielders. Nice bats with some speed.

Meh crop of pitchers that draft. Nice rotation pieces at the top end on first glance, tho. After that its dogshit.

You can't see this, but a lot of these guys WILL be good fielders. They have good ratings but haven't developed positions yet. Seeing how common this is, we'll probably need to cut back on the bump to fielding in player generation (current WBL setting is 1.00).

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
@fignuts

After 10 years the top player list breaks down to be:

22 existing players from 2087 (lots of IFA/ discoveries)

14 drafted since 2087

1 scouting discovery

3 indy league (all pitchers)

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Also the AI is so incredibly dumb. Two of the top 10 players were allowed to walk as mlfa's because they were blocked at the WBL level, lol. Plus there are so, so many terrible trades. It's pretty comical.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
The lone scouting discovery, to me, in 10 years time is rather interesting to me.

AI w/o a watchful eye does some pretty dumb shit. lol

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Also the AI is so incredibly dumb. Two of the top 10 players were allowed to walk as mlfa's because they were blocked at the WBL level, lol. Plus there are so, so many terrible trades. It's pretty comical.
I signed Martinez as a MLFA... first yera he led league in OPS, second he was MVP.

AI is dumb. Thanks Indydevs.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
So are we good, then? I will dial the bump to fielding ratings back to 1.125 but otherwise this seems to have gone well.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
A jd sighting?

giphy.gif

Wolfman21

I couldn't honestly care. Just tell me what guidelines to go by and lets go. This shit has, apparently, been hammered on for years and its gonna make somewhere around 0 and 0.0 difference in my enjoyment of the league. Make the decision and lets roll

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Do the pro IFA still generate? (Like Calhau)

2097 top players:

After 10 years the top player list breaks down to be:

22 existing players from 2087 (lots of IFA/ discoveries)

14 drafted since 2087

1 scouting discovery

3 indy league (all pitchers)

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
If you wanted to start a massive fight you could claim that NML isn't in the league anymore so his vote doesn't count. I don't approve of fighting though, so I suggest you keep cool about it and swallow your shit sandwich.
Wat was his vote?