• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Intergalactic Baseball League -- IFA POLL ADDED

Should we bring IFA back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
It's not going to work. You need to start over and bring in someone that know how Linux works. Otherwise this is just going to repeat forever.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I've posted on OOTP forums/Discord and ZERO.

But the Stats+ guy has helped me a bit. I THINK we may have a solution. THINK.

Karl will test tonight. I could probably send this link to someone else too if they want to test.

doh

File worked.

Going to see if the email quick start will work for someone else. If not, we will do the old school .zip then accountsdat file.

But we are back.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
@hayvis tried it out and the quick start is working...

I'm going to create manager roles for everyone and send out the quick starts. If those don't work for you, we can also do the old school style 'file'.

I'm aiming to start next TUESDAY.
Save me @hayvis. When i post the code in the quick-join box, i get the Failed to load league message

doh

IT sounds like it's only me and Karl as 'managers'.

Try downloading the latest file and that should show all the managers.

Also include the "==============="

doh

Hoping after Karl and/or I test, I'll fast forward 10 years so we have stats. Then put up a new file.

Last edited:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
So what do we have to do? Do we have to organise our teams yet, or are we waiting for a fantasy draft?

doh

I'm going to sim 10 years into the future to make sure everything set up is OK. Make sure we don't have massive differences in finances. I've been testing a little and there have been CPU teams that have like 7 IBL players. Need to fix that.

Also-- will give everyone some stats to go over.

Then I'll put that file up, everyone will download it then we will start at Spring Training. Probably give everyone 2-3 days to look over their rosters, set them up. Then it'll go back to the old format of simming.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Does OOTP have a trainer starter file? I thought the NHL version did for testing out online leagues but I could be totally wrong about that. Either way, BIGLY excited to have OOTP back in my life. Will be even happier if I can put my mad design skillz back to use and make some new logos. Or is @Orlando BACK AND NOT BULLSHITTING on that front?

Also, yuge props to @doh setting up the Memphis Bleeks. Might have to keep them in the ORG.