• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

International Soccer

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I know the successor to Silva links are obvious given his club and jersey number, but I think FERRAN might be the Villa successor instead.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Dear Nutopians,

These Krauts never learn. #lowout #lowout #lowout #lowout #lowout #lowout #lowout #lowout #lowout #lowout #lowout #lowout #lowout #lowout #lowout #lowout

Signed,

The Hachiko!

P.S. #AllezLesBleus!

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Also....

Dear Nutopians,

GIBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR

GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR GIBRALTAR

GIBRAAAAAAAAALTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Signed,

The Hachiko!

GIBRALTAR!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Imagine losing 87% of aerial duels to Spain lmao

5oahqzP.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
With there being 10 groups it looks like there's no major teams missing from Pot 1. Russia, Hungary, and Norway in Pot 3 will likely make up the Group of Death with whoever they land with.

Snorky's Shame

UEFA WCQ Groups:

Group A: Portugal, Serbia, Ireland, Luxembourg, Azerbaijan
Group B: Spain, Sweden, Greece, Georgia, Kosovo
Group C: Italy, Switzerland, Northern Ireland, Bulgaria, Lithuania
Group D: France, Ukraine, Finland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kazakhstan
Group E: Belgium, Wales, Czech Republic, Belarus, Estonia
Group F: Denmark, Austria, Scotland, Israel, Faroe Islands, Moldova
Group G: Netherlands, Turkey, Norway, Montenegro, Latvia, Gibraltar
Group H: Croatia, Slovakia, Russia, Slovenia, Cyprus, Malta
Group I: England, Poland, Hungary, Albania, Andorra, San Marino
Group J: Germany, Romania, Iceland, North Macedonia, Armenia, Liechtenstein

Group H looks the most interesting.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Kosovo was drawn into Group 1 but of course cant play Serbia. Almost started another Balkan war there

my sleeper pick: Romania to qualify

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I imagine LUX is just full of all the Brazilians playing in the J-League who couldn't get Swiss nationality

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

South Africa, the rugby world champions, with its own Ireland moment, upset by Sudan to be booted out of the AFCON on the last match day.

Snorky's Shame

Colombia out as co-hosts of Copa America.

Seriously just cancel the tournament and play WCQ instead. It seems South America cares more about WCQ than Copa America now.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The memory of Carlos Ruiz will never allow me to feel bad for Guatemala in CONCACAF play

Snorky's Shame

Canada, El Salvador and Panama join Costa Rica, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico and the United States in the final round of CONCACAF qualifying.

Check out Canada's first goal against Haiti if you can, goblue posted it upthread.

Pots for Asian WCQ:

Pot 1: Iran and Japan
Pot 2: Australia and South Korea
Pot 3: Iraq and Saudi Arabia
Pot 4: China and United Arab Emirates
Pot 5: Oman and Syria
Pot 6: Lebanon and Vietnam

Uzbekistan decided to shit the bed earlier this time around. Bahrain, Jordan and Kuwait are also out.

Last edited: