• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

It’s 2083

Soonerfan09

We’re definitely playing with house money against Seoul. My pitching has stabilized and really stepped up in the playoffs, similar to last season. I don’t see us upsetting Seoul two seasons in a row. Great season for us nonetheless.

Soonerfan09

I’m at a clinic, so I’ll be popping in during breaks. I don’t really have a preferred starter and my lineup should be set, so I’m good to go unless injury.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think that's the last two Moscow ships that they've beaten Fortaleza along the way

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
@Soonerfan09 is that back to back?

Yep. They kicked our asses last year.

Watching all these sims is just infuriating. The AI is so, so dumb and it seems to override strategy settings. So many guys got thrown out taking extra bases (in dumb situations!!!) despite my sliders being really conservative. Mystifying bullpen usage, too.

Soonerfan09

Good games Karl. We had a good lineup against lefties, especially once Medina came. Glad Gallo got a couple more rings.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Soonerfan09 -

Congratulations-You-Did-It-Dancing-Teddy-Bears-Animated-Picture.gif

Soonerfan09

Glad to see the Mules retiring Julio Garcia's number. Dude was dominant during his time in Moscow and could have competed for the all time saves record if not mismanaged by Istanbul early in his career.

Also, @Karl Hungus Robles decided to retire, so I need a scout please.