• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

It’s 2083

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Hit #2500 for Distillers bin Mika'il
Sunday, June 20th, 2083
Naif Na'Il bin Mika'il started out as a baby-faced rookie many seasons ago. Yesterday at The Distillery the Dublin veteran joined the league's 2500-hit club. bin Mika'il achieved that milestone with a 1-for-4 day in the Distillers 7-5 win over the North Dakota Riggers.

He spoke to reporters in the clubhouse after the game and said, "Looking at the list of all the great players who have done this is humbling. It is a great honor to be among them."

Looking at his career stats, bin Mika'il is batting .353 and has totaled 55 home runs.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Top starting pitching prospect on the shelf for 11 months because of blown up elbow.

tenor.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I hate this fucking team. About time for Mayor McCheese to head to that great opium den in the sky and Corch Otto to take over. Fucking bums.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
This is a fucking piss take. M'y organisations pitching injuries are fucking stupid. Now Gobert, (inj Normal) is out for a fucking year... Hector Dominguez got fucking blown up and now him. What the fuck is going on? They're not going to be the same. Every time I get a fucking decent prospect they fucking die. This fucking game is a piece of shit. It never does anything in moderation. It's literally all I've got. Everyone has more prospects than me and I only have a few pitchers that might be decent and the fucking game lasers me. Is someone fucking with me?

Three fucking torn flexor tendon injuries. Both Dominguez and Gobert with the same fucking dice roll injury fuckshit. This fucking game. What a piece of fucking steaming dog shit. I always pitch count my prospects too. Why the fuck does it want to fucking do this to me?

9 FUCKING SERIOUS PITCHING INJURIES and that's just at the moment - It's been about twenty this year. FUCKING DOG SHIT.

It makes it hard to play this game. It's all fucking pitchers. It's like the game just decided to fuck up my pitching this year. It's just got to the point now where I'm fucking livid. It's honestly like the game has got confused and is treating all my pitchers like they're fragile.

Last edited:

Wolfman21

Stop with the fake outrage. I looked at your top 5 pitching prospects and only 1 has had a serious injury. Thats par for the course

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Stop with the fake outrage. I looked at your top 5 pitching prospects and only 1 has had a serious injury. Thats par for the course

That top five is not accurate at all. Gobshite is the 2nd best starting prospect and Dominguez is the best reliever prospect.

It's ok though. I'll just have to carry on being the most prospect starved organisation that was ever in the WBL.

I know how to solve this though. @Karl Hungus - Can I move the team to Mexico. All logos the same just the WBL team - minor leagues stay put. I think if it was in Tijuana everything would be ok. I think it would be a healthier environment for my pitchers.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Prospect starved? Have you seen False Bay’s system?

Also, Gobert is a AA.5 lifer. 2nd best SP? Woof.

Have you seen my othe SPs??? Everything will be alright when we move to Tijuana. Eventually I will call the team Tijuana Brass. False Bay Has an embarrassment of riches in comparison btw

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Borg’s farm is terrible.

I don’t understand the outrage over injuries. Just because they have a normal history does not make them invincible.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Tijuana Brass would be a great franchise. The location is A+ and the logo would be a baseball being blasted out of a trumpet being played by a Mexican guy. @goblue96 is free to have the idea if he wants it.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
All working here. You can download the logos pack and load them in. My logos are on the site in threads.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I've got 9 minor league pitchers out (including my last 2 top picks)....

THE GAME IS FIXED!

Wolfman21

Jack Miller's defense really has me perplexed...

hes only 24....2 seasons ago, he had a +11.2 ZR in RF. Last year, he had a +8.5 ZR. This year hes at -2.5 and has committed as many errors as the last two seasons combined. Doesn't really make sense how a guy, at 24, has gone from one of the best fielders in the WBL at his position, 2081 and 2082 Glove Wizard, to a negative fielder. And there have been zero injuries. Just odd