• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

It’s 2083

Wolfman21

5-2 sim with a moscow sweep...

images

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I feel like I'm going to regret trading @Karl Hungus that Korean pitcher, lol. Ma'scout has always had him rated as a GOAT, but he needed to be HOME and he's had so many injuries that I knew I'd feel bad if I demanded a lot and he got hurt again. At least I get to enjoy watching him pitch well, until he kills me in the playoffs.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I feel like I'm going to regret trading @Karl Hungus that Korean pitcher, lol. Ma'scout has always had him rated as a GOAT, but he needed to be HOME and he's had so many injuries that I knew I'd feel bad if I demanded a lot and he got hurt again. At least I get to enjoy watching him pitch well, until he kills me in the playoffs.

SSS but he seems happy to be home.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
These choking BUMS better start winning again soon or ol' RIVERBOAT GAMBLER Tony gonna make a reappearance and start sending underperforming fools to AA to send a message.

jdlikewhoa

Two more GOATS gone. Still looking to deal GOATS Zhenya Woolygong and Alfredo “Chicken Pastaman” Aguilar if anyone needs a legit 1B or ROOGY

Wolfman21

Nothin like following up a 5-2 week against two playoff type teams with a 1-5 week where 4 games were against the worst team in the league every year.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
4 of 5 most service timed players in LV?

Retirement destination baby

doh

29 players left in IFA... no talent problems to see here. Everything will be OK.

#RemoveTheCap

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The point of a large pool was two fold: either allow people to gobble up many low cost prospects, or boost the talent of the pool as a whole. Extra players dont matter when we spawn 64 prospects instead of 32

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

doh

Won't sign for $0 signing bonus, either.
Yeah I mean the problem is the game isn't smart enough to have these guys start taking $10,000 bonuses or whatever. Their demands are staying the same. Although I might be testing this out...