• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

It's 2084

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
My team is a giant curveball the last year or so. Players popping from unexpected areas. Medina is now a fan fav! Also got a 4 star pot scouting discovery. I AM NOW OFFICIALLY A CHEAT. WELOME TO THE CLUB ME.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
If I voted no one and put in a ballot, the guys up for election wouldn't have a chance. The %s are based on submitted ballots in the game not all people who can vote.

In related news: Whens' the VetrOns committe going to FREE INONU?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The Veternons Committee is for past players who are off the ballot for whatever reason. In Inonu's case, the game literally bugged out and he was never on it

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
The Veternons Committee is for past players who are off the ballot for whatever reason. In Inonu's case, the game literally bugged out and he was never on it
him + Rick Montgomery are tied for 10th in WARs (both retired in top 5).

I'm almost positive neither were on ballot due to error.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yes that’s it. Then check for a new file. You might need the accounts dat file which I had to find in something called a discord

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus - could you hold off swimming forward till a little later today. 3-4gmt is normally ok, but I've got to home school Sylvie and stuff and I'm not going to get the time for FA till afternoon my time. Any time after 5pm GMT would be fine.

Wolfman21

i put that file in the setting folder and I still can't download an updated file past 8/16/83. Someone make me not dumb this