• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

It's 2084

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
If this is just HALL OF GOATS and the last arb sim, I did my arb stuff last sim and the HALL OF GOATS is fucked so I never vote.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
EXPORTED!

I promoted @Orlando to the big leagues to play 1B for me this year. He gets 1 shot at it and if he sucks he gets replaced next season.

Soonerfan09

Hang on dude
200.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
No, a Rule 5 draft so talent hoarders at the top with massive budgets will have to manage a 40 man roster. New @hayvises would get to pick up a player or two a year.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well in my defense I accidentally released a bunch of my prospects because I forgot to resign them, so it looks like I was the hunger games contributor this year

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Wolfman21

Once again, i get the prospect i offered 5.5 mil to. I dont know what you guys are talking about. IFA is fine

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
No, a Rule 5 draft so talent hoarders at the top with massive budgets will have to manage a 40 man roster. New @hayvises would get to pick up a player or two a year.
Do you really think it's a problem?

Could we change the rules too on MLFA? So make it 1-2 years quicker that a guy has to be on a 40-man before he becomes a FA?

I've also always been in favor of eliminating MLFA extensions.

Soonerfan09

Do you really think it's a problem?

Could we change the rules too on MLFA? So make it 1-2 years quicker that a guy has to be on a 40-man before he becomes a FA?

I've also always been in favor of eliminating MLFA extensions.
The only rule change we need is to boot inactive owners and go recruit from somewhere else. That's the only way we will have a competitive league again.

doh

Yeah I mean the guy who led JV the last 2 years in OPS/Won MVP last year was a MLFA I signed because UK isn't being run.

We could have people who are in the league also maybe help manage a team in the opposite division that is owner-less. It sounds nuts but it is a way to even out the teams. Make sure that we don't have unsigned really good FAs. They couldn't trade/draft with those teams but they could set lineups, do FA, fill up 40-man rosters.

The other option is contraction. I actually think this one is really good. We seem to have a talent pool that is rather low. We could do a draft of those assets like last time, eliminate players (I don't like this option) or go FA.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm not totally opposed to contraction but I'd rather try the other options first. fwiw Karl has basically been gming Buffalo for a few seasons right now and it's worked to some degree, so we'd just need someone to run UK

doh

Actually the best way to do this:

-- Waive all 40-man guys. Let the worst teams get first pick.
-- FA everyone else.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Theoretically I should run UK for division balance or w/e but I dunno if I can export two teams at once

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I'm not doing any day to day stuff with those teams. Just keeping an eye out for injuries, extending players who would normally get extended, etc. Trying not to have the budgets crater and give us another Paris scenario.