• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

It's 2084

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think by the time he'd be ready I might be ready to tank again, so I may take you up on that

Hispanics in midwest team gear satisfies the @bruin @bruin228 part of the duo, making it a true DUALITY OF BRUIN glitch in the SIM where they punch hisself!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
My friend KEVIN (@bruin @bruin228)

Confused-Leach.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
you just beat me out for Navares--- I offered 1/16. Seems like guys sign quicker now. I would have gone probably up to something like 1/25 (check out my moronic Bolgheri deal for example).

SAD Navares won't retire in Miami @TonyGin&Juice

Andres sweepstakes will be fun. How much fake money will I light on fire? He's by far the best FA this year.

Kinda shocked I got Ramon Martinez so cheap ($4m bonus MLFA contract). Thought people would go nuts for him.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I wanted to sign him to an extension but we're back to No Money All Problems City so fuck me. Might be time to put Corch Otto in charge of this mess for a while.

Wolfman21

Lol...so Rohwer preferred my offer after the last sim, now hes just up and signed with the Riggers. Like that makes sense...

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Guys I may have accidentally signed two too many 35+ starting pitchers, anyone want an arm?

Okoth-Oudin-Quinney gonna be such a big threat though. + Gonzales, LEMONS, and Swiatu, lawd.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
How many 'we have to cancel the season due to Coronavrus jokes are we allowed this year'?

Also my team is in a mini rebuild (never gonna rebuild) this year, so expect the complaint engine to be at full throttle!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I havent paid any attention to the draft in 3 seasons for obvious reasons lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk