• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

It's 2084

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
There's something going on that we should all pay attention to but that I don't want to jinx by mentioning.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
In the sim where I get my 1st round pick from 2 years ago back... My first round pick from last year gets a 7-week injury.

The SP minors injuries in this game are just flat out insane.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
In the sim where I get my 1st round pick from 2 years ago back... My first round pick from last year gets a 7-week injury.

The SP minors injuries in this game are just flat out insane.
Haters will say your fragile SP are better than IRON MAN Okoth and QUINNEY

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Phu up to 48 games now but doesn't make the all-star team. Narvaes gets his 500th hr, too.

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Phu up to 48 games now but doesn't make the all-star team. Narvaes gets his 500th hr, too.
Crazy. Is that the record? His problem is that he can’t really play the field. Another one of those bizarro 80 speed with bad range players. Cisneros is the opposite.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Crazy. Is that the record? His problem is that he can’t really play the field. Another one of those bizarro 80 speed with bad range players. Cisneros is the opposite.

Hitting streak isn't listed in the record books, but Doh & I both searched the milestones and it looks like 41 was the previous high.

Phu will be ok at LF even when his range drops to 45, but beyond that... not a good outlook.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Hitting streak isn't listed in the record books, but Doh & I both searched the milestones and it looks like 41 was the previous high.

Phu will be ok at LF even when his range drops to 45, but beyond that... not a good outlook.
Is he even ok in LF this year? -5 at the midway point.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah I don’t know if Anderson has been better this year. Probably not. They are kind of similar defensively though. Cisneros really broke out this season.

Wolfman21

Learned something new today....Phu went 0-0 with 1 walk on 6/30. However his hitting streak has extended to 48 games after because all of his plate appearances in that game ended with a walk. I was not aware that was the rule. Cool stuff

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Learned something new today....Phu went 0-0 with 1 walk on 6/30. However his hitting streak has extended to 48 games after because all of his plate appearances in that game ended with a walk. I was not aware that was the rule. Cool stuff

Yeah, I saw that. I assumed it was because he had no at-bats.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Yep. No at-bats = streak continues

I think Mantle or Rose exploited this loophole once during their hit streaks too.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

If it’s not in the record books it isn’t a record, so makes sense he isn’t an all star

doh

Barnes got the win going 5 IP giving up 4 ER.

I had the following dudes get lit up...

Geng 5ER in 4IP (ERA jumped from 3.83 to 4.37)
Ronholt 3ER in IP (ERA jumped from 3.67 to 4.19)
Maily 4ER in 0.1 IP (ERA jumped from 3.33 to 4.01)
Cornock 6ER in 2IP (ERA jumped from 2.02 to 3.21)

doh

One more stat: Before that game in that series... bullpen was 7 IP 0 R :laughing:

Wolfman21

Not re-signing provoost and losing my leadoff man has absolutely killed my lineup. That and jack miller going from mike trout to mike cameron

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
One of the few bright spots - That reliever I had faith in (everyone laughed) with the piss poor control, Antonio Medina - Turns out he's an incredible closer. 1.2 wars from 28 innings, 0 blown saves, 11 saves, 0.95 ERA, 11K9, 0.81 WHIP.