• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Ivy League 1 star OD

Walter323

Teams are downloaded. I want to take a little time and double heck them before I move on to th next step. Tried to do that tonight but Xbox froze. Should be up and running by the weekend.

guardman23

My next surgery isn't till July so if I even start working before then itl be something part time just so I don't go broke lol before I start looking for something full time again im gonna try to have more fun with it an not rage when I get beat

Akecheta

0a7bafd5bf60e9558c7473c6167b63f6.jpg

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I think all you bitches should get a mic, makes the games so much more fun!

I don't want to talk to you clowns. I can't talk and play at the same time, not to mention I call you guys names when we play, "What the fuck are you doing?", "Call a play Fuckstick!", etc.

Akecheta

I don't want to talk to you clowns. I can't talk and play at the same time, not to mention I call you guys names when we play, "What the fuck are you doing?", "Call a play Fuckstick!", etc.

LOL that's it? I've broken at least one bone in my hand and cracked my desk while cussing you and EA