• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

joshuahuskers New Mexico State Aggies

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Yes, another project.

I decided I really want to rebuild from the ground up (haven't done a complete rebuild since Wisconsin State started), and I wanted to incorporate the playoff and NY6 like they really would be. More coming soon.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Conference set up is as close to real life as possible. Noted changes are that there are only teams in the NCAA Football game (basically UAB replaces Charlotte in CUSA, and Sun Belt has been reduced accordingly). NMSU (us) and Idaho will be staying in the Sun Belt for this dynasty. Stepping stone conferences would be CUSA and/or Mountain West, the the Big 12 or Pac-12/14.

Recruiting Restrictions:

Nationally: Can recruit at prestige, minus 1.

Conference Footprint OR Bordering State (Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma, Utah, Arkansas, Alabama, Idaho, Louisiana, Georgia): Can recruit at prestige level.

Conference Footprint AND bordering state (Texas): can recruit at prestige +1

Home State (New Mexico) Can recruit at prestige +2

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
fe00c0cc3cf9a41fdcbc4c58ca480472.jpg

fda080a78039f46f55ca94a0b2d01dfb.jpg

d13f0badb6bfc235dd58afbec6947dfb.jpg

SDSU was 88 OVR to my 72, so I was expecting to get my ass kicked. Not so. We led most of the game, and had them at 4th & 4 on their final drive up 20-17 with a chance to seal the win, but couldn't get it done. We also drove down inside the 30 with seconds left trying for the win, but threw a pick.

Going to have to do something about sliders. This set I think has become too easy.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
I played around with sliders for the UTEP game and played the first half twice. Got killed both times, so I super simmed the 2nd half the 2nd time and lost 52-21, so that's that. Still not sure what I will do with sliders.