• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Key West Pirates

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I don't think the World.dat is needed anymore because we just use someone's saved_games file. It made set up easier. Can you screen shot the error you get? And screen shot your game FTP settings?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@TonyGin&Juice try downloading this file and stick it in your ootp baseball 16\saved_games\WBL.lg(or league name)\settings folder. These are Windows, so the path might be a little different.

Also try on a WiFi hotspot just to make sure it's not your network. I had a problem on vacation once, it was a firewall issue at the hotel.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I would also upload a zip of my entire league file but it's kicking an error because the ã in Ponta Porã is an invalid character and windows is freaking when I try to compress.

Gooksta

good luck new owner! team is setup to win. just get a consistent 3,4 and 5 starter and you should be good to go

maybe find a power bat to get a lil more power and you should be set - just keep Thompson, Nazeeh and Kievit - if you can move Kievit to DH and find a good power bat for lf with better D than Kievit (Range!) you should be good i think

also I was thinking about moving thompson to 3B (limited range), move Nazeeh to 2nd and find a good defensive shortstop could help your defensive BABIP #'s/run prevention

these were things I was thinking about doing before I quit. so Good luck!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Trade me the guys Gooksta told you to keep. Especially Thompson, who I was going to move to 3B

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
You aren't going to do anything if you never export.

BTW, you need to download the newest file today if you haven't already. File -> Download new file or something like that.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
092415_kc_royals_champagne_2_med_2y2zat74.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Best tip I have for managing minor leagues is to put all of your favorite prospects that have WBL potential on a shortlist (right click player, shortlist). Then do the same for all your new draft picks and IFA signings with WBL potential. Remove them from the shortlist as they are promoted to your WBL team or leave your organization.

This really helps me keep tabs on players whose development I really care about, as opposed to the guys who are kind of just there to be minor league champs/roster filler. If you happen to notice potential ratings increases for a player who isn't on your shortlist, go ahead and add them too because some of the guys who look like shitheads to start will get nice ratings boosts years down the line.