• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

LAKERZZZZ NURSING HOME 21-22

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

200.gif

BearDownUofA

Festizio
FFS Sixers.

Raptors fans are insufferable. Please end this shit so we don't have to hear from them until next season.

Oh wait, who am I kidding? If they get knocked out, they'll spend the entire offseason complaining about how the league is conspiring against them (without explaining how they won a championship if the league wants them to lose) and Nick Nurse's face will get stuck in that stupid face he makes every single fucking time a call goes against the Raptors.

God, I fucking hate Toronto fans.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

Is this dude just a total bum or is he seriously mentally ill or something? No judgment, I work a lot more than he does and he does nothing and gets paid hundreds of millions so

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
My guess is that the whole basketball thing is more of an obligation than a passion, and he’s embarrassed by all of the criticism he got in the playoffs with the Sixers. Everyone got that sense when he was at LSU, obviously he was incredibly talented and productive individually but the team sucked and he seemed to be just going through the motions. It would make sense if that same approach carried over to the NBA given how little offensive development he has had, and given that he sat out the whole year for two teams. I don’t think that any of the talk of injury or mental health issues is sincere, at least not mental health issues in the traditional sense.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Maple Leaf fans are obnoxious? But their team generally sucks - IIRC they're the member of the Original Six with the fewest championships, no?
Similar to how the Cowboys are "America's Team", the Leafs are "Canada's Team".

Largest fan base in the sport with the most intense media coverage. It's only exacerbated by the fact that they generally suck lol

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Maple Leaf fans are obnoxious? But their team generally sucks - IIRC they're the member of the Original Six with the fewest championships, no?
Fewest championships since expansion in 1967 (since they're the only Original Six team that hasn't won the Cup since expansion), but not the fewest championships among the Original Six overall. If we're talking Original Six overall, the Rangers have the fewest Cups. The Canadiens have 24, the Leafs have 13, the Red Wings have 11, the Bruins and Blackhawks both have 6 and the Rangers have 4.

And yes, Maple Leafs fans are very obnoxious. @adchester is 100% right. They are the Cowboys fans of hockey.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Couldn’t watch tonight, but checked the score and they were up 10 with a few minutes to play. Of course I check again and they’re losing

Fuck this team lol